Nervous about Slinky Dog

Slinky actually is tamer than it appears from the outside. I was excited looking at it thinking it would offer some thrills, but found it disappointingly tame. You’ll love it ☺️

It is a really fun smooth rollercoaster. Nothing real fast. Even the second take off is slow and barely makes the hill.
I think it does ride bigger than it looks, but still very tame. The entire ride just makes you smile. And seeing Wheezy at the end is worth the entire ride.

Yea the problem with slinky (or not a problem at all if my daughter reads this) is that it basically slows down and comes to a stop on the hills. No real excitement a few burst in some straights but really very tame where it counts.

My DD18 is not a rollercoaster person and she loved it!

You should be fine. I'm not a coaster fan AT ALL and I'm very afraid of huge drops, but I absolutely love SDD and have had no problem riding it. I've only ridden it at night and it's pretty cool because of all the lights. It actually makes me LOL and fills me with such joy!

Last edited:

Why would your DH have to miss out if you decide you don't want to do it? He can always go by himself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter