Need suggestions for DTD dinner reservation

13xracing1

Earning My Ears
We can't decide on a dinner reservation at DTD. Kids want trex or rainforest cafe but there is no availability. Any other suggestions for kids ages 14 9 7 and 6?

Try googling TRex and get their direct number. I never have luck booking it through Disney, but I have never NOT been able to get a reservation when I call directly. They are not a Disney-run restaurant, so they do not give all their availability to Disney for booking. I can almost guarantee you will get it!

I imagine the same is true for Rainforest, but we always go to TRex because we love it!!

If the calling option doesn't work I'd suggest Raglan Road. Fun family atmosphere and great food.

IMO, Raglan Road has much better food and atmosphere than either of those (and will be less likely to give you a headache :thumbsup2).

Another for Raglan road. Great entertainment and great food. If either of you are beer drinkers I suggest ordering a killkenny. Irish beer found almost no where else in US.

We are big trex fans - raglan road is great too but your kids would probably enjoy trex more - you could take the boat to the boardwalk area from DTD and try big river grille - very good. But I agree, try calling trex - u can even use your KttWc there

There is no boat from dtd to the boardwalk area. The dtd boat goes to the port Orleans resorts. The boat to boardwalk goes from Epcot to dhs with stops at all the Epcot resorts.

We are big trex fans - raglan road is great too but your kids would probably enjoy trex more - you could take the boat to the boardwalk area from DTD and try big river grille - very good. But I agree, try calling trex - u can even use your KttWc there

There is no boat that goes from DTD to the Boardwalk area, only to POR.

We walked .up to trex tonite and were seated almost immediately. I did call first. (The direct number), but they said no reservations. Walked up on a chance though. So it's worth a shot! We enjoyed it, food was pretty good!

Thanks for all your suggestions:)! Since we have eaten at t rex before we decided to give raglan road a try and were able to get reservations there!

If the calling option doesn't work I'd suggest Raglan Road. Fun family atmosphere and great food.

YES!! This is what we are doing!!! <3 Raglan Road is awesome!!! Many adults along with 18, 16, 16 and a two year old!

There is no boat that goes from DTD to the Boardwalk area, only to POR.

There are several boats from DTD. One goes to POR and POFQ, one to SSR and one to OKW. There is also a boat that goes from one side of DTD to the other.

There are several boats from DTD. One goes to POR and POFQ, one to SSR and one to OKW. There is also a boat that goes from one side of DTD to the other.

but none of them go to Boardwalk, which was the point of the post.

Raglan Rd. looks like fun and we're trying it with our big group of kids this visit.
That said, I called T.Rex directly, and got an ADR no problem.

My son was disappointed that were were not going to go to t rex so I called directly and you are right, easily made a reservation at the exact time I wanted! So now we are going to do both raglan road and t rex during our stay, and everyone is happy. Now if i could only get that BOG reservation :banana:

Haha, your boy sounds like one after my own heart. I love that loud, crazy TRex, too! Glad you were able to get the res, and pop back and let us know how you liked Raglan Road. I have never had much of a taste for food from the British Isles/Ireland, but there sure is a following around these parts for Raglan Road!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter