Need recommendation for comfortable footwear for Disney trip

Romamom444

Earning My Ears
My DD (13) and I will be in Disney in October. I would like to make sure that we have comfortable footwear and would appreciate any recommendations and where to purchase. I don't want to wear sneakers. Would like a comfortable pair of sandal type footwear. Thx:wizard::cool1:

I love any kind of walking sandal made by Tevas. The ones that have a few straps across the foot have the bonus of staying on when your feet dangle.

Happy Mother's Day!

:)

I love Olu-Kai sandals! They have built in arch support and are so comfortable. They come in many styles and colors....wear them every year to Disney!

Chaco's that have the strap around the back of your feet are great! Best shoes ever for lots of walking

I wore teva sandals also. I Haag brown leather ones and I LOVED them! That is all I wore for our 10 day trip. Never once did my feet bother me. I would highly recommend these. I will never wear sneakers again in the heat.

I have not had great luck with sandals, tried many brands but my girls swear by their Keen Bali...I prefer nice sport sock footies (for running) and either my Asics runners or for Merrell mesh mules...if they ever go on sale I buy two!

I have Keen sandals (Newport waterproof) and sneaker type shoes. All comfortable and good for days in the parks.

I like the Keen H20 sandals. They cover the front of your toes, which gives you some extra protection. They are really comfortable, dry quickly, and give great foot support.

After reading threads on dis about good shoes for the parks, I purchased a couple.

Teva boat shoes! love them. They are somewhat like a sneaker but water shoe. Love them!

Keen flip flops. Wow, these are so comfortable. The best is that the straps are super comfortable and fit so that.your feet don't slide out.

I'm a Teva girl!!! Love them!! Have worn them for all my trips and have never had a single foot problem. I wear the hurricanes, great fit, adjustable straps, and they last forever!! I also do the 3-day for the cure ( walk 60 miles in 3 days) and i wear them for that as well. No blisters, hot spots, achy feet, great traction on slippery surfaces. An all around great product!!

I have a pair of Keens Venice H2. They are very comfy but not the most stylish. I prefer my Clarks Wave when I go to the parks. Love these sandals. They are open and airy so my feet don't get hot and don't get tired.

I love New Balance 101 mary jane Slip ons, they are lightweight and comfortable. I don't love wearing sandals in the parks and I found regular tennis shoes makes my feet too hot! I actually just ordered a new pair of the 101 Mary Jane slip ons for our trip in July!

Thanks for all of the replies. I'm definitely going to check out all of the brands mentioned. Any recs as to which stores carry the various brands?:thumbsup2

Keen Newport or Venice sandals and Teva Mush. :thumbsup2 My 7yo dd has the teva mush flat and I have the wedge, and they are amazing! ...and I don't like flip flops! I wore them all. day. long. and pregnant and never had a pain or blister.
Try 6pm.com for good sales.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter