Need "Rachel" Deactivated Magic Band

Bamagirl43

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I'm hoping to find someone willing to send me an unwanted deactivated Magic Band with the name "Rachel". I'm planning to take my 15 year old niece with us on a trip next year and wanted to surprise her with a band to unwrap on her birthday. Unfortunately, our bands won't ship in time. Please pm me if you have this and are willing to mail. I will send shipping costs in advance. Or, if anyone has any ideas on how to get a personalized one ahead of time, please share the details. I've thought of lots of ways to surprise her, but the band with her name just seems awesome!

Hi all. Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I'm hoping to find someone willing to send me an unwanted deactivated Magic Band with the name "Rachel". I'm planning to take my 15 year old niece with us on a trip next year and wanted to surprise her with a band to unwrap on her birthday. Unfortunately, our bands won't ship in time. Please pm me if you have this and are willing to mail. I will send shipping costs in advance. Or, if anyone has any ideas on how to get a personalized one ahead of time, please share the details. I've thought of lots of ways to surprise her, but the band with her name just seems awesome!

Why don't you order one from HERE?

And, just to be clear (I assume that you already know this)
if someone DOES send you a used band, it cannot actually be used at WDW by your niece.

I agree with Robo. I would order her one from the Disney Store. It won't be personalized, but it will be hers to use when she gets there. That way she can have two different colors too.

My impression is that Bamagirl (Roll Tide! Go Kiffin!) wants the band more as an icon of the trip than actually to use, so the personalization may matter more than usability.

But it sounds like you're taken care of, so it's all good.

I've got one thats pink. I can get it out in tomorrows mail.

Thank you, thank you! That would be great! Will pm you with my info.

I know I could order one, but I was really wanting it personalized. It will just be used as a prop and I plan to get the little decorations for their real bands when they arrive.

Thank you, thank you! That would be great! Will pm you with my info.

I know I could order one, but I was really wanting it personalized. It will just be used as a prop and I plan to get the little decorations for their real bands when they arrive.

Check out myfantasybands for decorations! We got them for our trip, and they were awesome! We got tons of compliments on them (I had faith/trust/pixie dust w/a blue MB and DH had the "timey wimey" Dr Who inspired decal for his red MB). They held up great - I even wore mine in the lazy river at Stormalong Bay, and it's still in perfect condition!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter