Need quick feedback about GG delivery

2009CAN

Mouseketeer
I spaced out on ordering from garden grocer and all the time slots are filled for our arrival and the day after. Can I have delivery scheduled for the day BEFORE we arrive?

Can't speak for GG, but our Amazon Now order was brought to the resort the day before and it was fine. Bell Services kept it.

We used Safeway for our trip last week. It was great, there were a ton of slots available, so we got the delivery when we checked in. I scheduled it for 4:00 - 6:00 since that was check-in time at OKW.

They would bring it to Bell Services, then deliver to the room. The cost is very reasonable, you shop directly from their website. I highly recommend it.

Yes I had my Garden Grocer order delivered on Friday to BCV and we checked in and had it delivered to the Villa by Bell Services on Saturday when we checked in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter