Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

Kevin, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Mother. I wish you and all of your family nothing but the best in this difficult time. You have all the love of my entire family going out to you and yours.

Kevin, John and Family,

Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss.

Peace, prayers and blessings.:hug:

Kevin and John, I am so sorry for your loss. My family will keep you all in our prayers.

Kevin~

I'm so sorry to hear this news today. You, John and your whole family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

Peace~

Lori

Kevin,

I hope you find comfort in the days ahead. My most sincere condolences to you and your family. I enjoyed, most of all, your stories about your mom and her planning trips to Walt Disney World.

Oh Kevin and John my heart goes out to you both. I am sending my love and support to help you and your famillies get through the coming days.

Kevin I am so sorry to read of your mom's passing. She was a lovely woman and I so enjoyed meeting her last year.

Smile knowing your dad is with her now and they are together again.

Kevin,
I am sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies are with you, John and the rest of your family.

Kevin and John,

I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with your family.

Melissa

We are so sorry to hear about your loss. Our family will be thinking of yours. Hugs to you and John.

Oh Kevin,

My deepest of sympathy's on your loss. She's at peace now. Thinking of you and your family at this time. Remember all the good times.

Sara

Dear Kevin,

I am very sorry for your loss. Her suffering is over and she is reunited with your Dad now. Mrs. Klose is a wonderful woman with a wonderful son!

I love you so much. If there is anything that I can do for you, just ask. :)

Love,

Skip, Barbara, and Doug

I am so sorry for you and John's loss. It is never easy to lose someone you love but ...today...oh wow..my heart goes out to both of you. I'm so glad that you had those last few weeks with each other. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter