• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need phone number to find days left on passes

Hmmmm - per this board, it has always been my understanding that you can only get that info. in person, with the tickets at TTC, a Disney Guest Services counter [at DTD], or at another ticket counter [AK, DHS, EPCOT.]

Sorry but the number posted maybe a year or more ago no longer works.

You have to go to a park to check your tickets.

If you do call the number, the best they can do for you is tell you if the ticket is still valid.

This is from the ticket sticky. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=25022943&postcount=15

F. How can I Check on What Remains on Old Tickets?

Any Ticket Window or Guest Services Location can read your old tickets and tell what the remaining entitlements are. Also, if the ticket has become demagnetized they can issue replacements. The Resort Lobby Concierges may not be able to read all tickets.

See Post #13 in this thread for how to determine the serial number of the ticket(s)

There used to be a special phone number which you could all. It appears to be no longer available. If you are able to contact the Ticketing Office, the only information they will be able to give you is if the ticket is valid or not, they cannot tell you what remains.

Hmmmm - per this board, it has always been my understanding that you can only get that info. in person, with the tickets at TTC, a Disney Guest Services counter [at DTD], or at another ticket counter [AK, DHS, EPCOT.]

The full story is that Disney never gave out that info to discourage people reselling old tickets.

Maybe 2 and half years ago they published a number you could call and give them the numbers off the back of the ticket and they would tell you how many left over days. It was a real thing not some back door secret. Cheshire Figment even put it in the ticket sticky.

Around a year or so ago people started reporting that the person who answered the phone refused to give them the info, but oddly enough if you called back you would maybe get someone who would. This went on for awhile until almost all the posts about the number were that it was out of operation.

Sometimes if the planets align you can get mega pixie dust and you can find someone who will give you the info, but I wouldn't count on finding that person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter