Need new sandal suggestions...

I haven't tried them yet but I'm planning to...Vionic. They make all different types of shoes. Sold a lot on QVC. Received a pair of their slippers as a gift and I really liked them.

Another vote for Teva but I wear the Verra sandals. I can wear them all day in the parks and they have never let me down, even when wet.

I can't wear the Vionic they really make my legs hurt, I paid a lot for them too. I liked the old Teva but not the new ones. So last year I switched to Merrell and found several pair that are perfect for me. You really need to find what works for you, since everyone is different.

I love my Sanuk Yoga Slings. They are definitely an either you love them or hate them sandal though. I have high arches but I often find that sandals with good arch support fit me strange, where the arch support hits my foot in an odd place and doesn't line up well with me arches, actually causing me pain. The yoga mat conforms to my feet in such a way that I get that custom fit that I need. I also borrowed my mom's Keens for our last trip and really liked them.

I love the Sanuk Yoga Slings. I was leery of them because the piece of fabric that went between the toes seemed bulky and I was afraid it would bother me. I tried on a pair at the Sanuk store at Disney Springs in November and fell in love with them. I bought them and wore them the rest of our trip. They were so comfortable.

My coworkers and I are very happy with Oofos sandals. They're very comfortable and have great arch support. They also feel great after a long day of being on my feet at work. They may not be the most stylish sandals out, but they're very comfortable.

Just got a pair of these for around the house to relieve plantar faccitis pain. They are ugly (look sort of like crocks) but it is like walking on a cloud!

I love the Ecco Yucatan sandals. They have incredible arch support for a sandal and they have several straps that can be adjusted for a super-custom fit. I bought my first pair on clearance for about $70 but once I was hooked, I couldn't find them for under $100 anywhere. DH thought I was crazy spending that much on sandals, but I wear them EVERYWHERE in the summer. They were worth every penny.

I have both chacos and sanuk yoga and love them both! I'll alternate between those and my good new balance tennis shoes.

Teva Hurricane XLT...my favorites. I love that the soles are good and supportive, and the toe and ankle straps are totally adjustable. I've worn them to amusements parks numerous times, including 5 park days at Disney last December...very happy feet!

Reactions: MEM
Another good option are Clark's Privo line. I also have Merrells that I like. I can't wear Teva sandals at all; the back of the heel is too high for my foot.

If you REALLY need support, try Bite sandals; they even make a version that accepts custom orthotics. Most of them are made for golf, but they have regular-sole versions as well.

I love Keens and ABEO Eccos (the Walking Company). I honestly think they are more comfortable than sneakers and don't make my feet hot.

I have a pair of Teva Tirras and a couple of other different pair that I can't remember the name of. I love them!!!! Waterproof and supportive!!

Got my teva neota's in. I have not worn them out of the house yet, but I will report back on what I think about them. I have looked into all of the shoes you all have recommended and may try more later down the road. I really appreciate the recommendations!

I appreciate this thread because I have always worn the Nike flip flops and loved them but they've become worn and I want to try something different. I LOVE the look of the Sanuk Yoga's and the great reviews they get. They are cute and can be dressed up and I love the idea of the cloth material. I'll most likely be ordering a pair for my summer trip.

One more vote for Teva. I wore mine on my last Disney trip and never had a single blister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter