• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help

Mick&Minn

Mouseketeer
While on a recent Disneyworld trip my wife triped over a tree stump and fell hitting her head on the cement walkway bloody head black and blue all over paramedics came cast members helped her they took our phone number and room number . the rest of our trip was peacemeal getting a few rides and stopping every few minutes to rest wife sore leg etc. Disney never even called with a follow up call to check on her broke her glasses as well I would like to know if anyone out there has an address or phone number that would get
me to someone that I can air must disappointment in the procedures they followed and then they had the nerve to give our grandson a fast pass to star wars I don't think they care

While on a recent Disneyworld trip my wife triped over a tree stump and fell hitting her head on the cement walkway bloody head black and blue all over paramedics came cast members helped her they took our phone number and room number . the rest of our trip was peacemeal getting a few rides and stopping every few minutes to rest wife sore leg etc. Disney never even called with a follow up call to check on her broke her glasses as well I would like to know if anyone out there has an address or phone number that would get me to someone that I can air must disappointment in the procedures they followed and then they had the nerve to give our grandson a fast pass to star wars I don't think they care

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter