Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Amy,

Thank you for all the Skylanders Giants designs. My son will love it.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Hello!
Just wondering if you checked my previous post (#359) and if you will be able to make them for me (big favor!) thanks!!

"I asked my son to be sure and he wants the SKYLANDER GIANTS design better (if that's possible for you, of course) and also could you post:

the banner,
candy tag,
lanyard,
bagtopper
and thank you notes please?

Thank you for your invaluable help and for sharing your work with us!! (Hector, 7 yrs) "

Since you did not indicate the Giants, I assumed you wanted the regular one. Here are the two you asked for. If you wanted any others, please let me know which ones.

Hi!! thank you sooo much for your designs, I asked my son to be sure and he wants the Giants design better (if that's possible for you, of course) and also could you post the banner, candy tag, lanyard, bagtopper and thank you notes please? Thank you for your invaluable help and for sharing your work with us!! (Hector, 7 yrs)

Since you did not indicate the Giants, I assumed you wanted the regular one. Here are the two you asked for. If you wanted any others, please let me know which ones.

Hi!! thank you sooo much for your designs, I asked my son to be sure and he wants the Giants design better (if that's possible for you, of course) and also could you post the banner, candy tag, lanyard, bagtopper and thank you notes please? Thank you for your invaluable help and for sharing your work with us!! (Hector, 7 yrs)

I wasn't sure what you meant by thank you notes but assumed you meant the gift tags since that was the closest design I had that seemed to match your description. And I know you didn't ask for the triangle banner but I went ahead and did that one as well.

hector_skylandersgiantsbagtopper_zpsc1b6dad6.jpg

hector_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zps7c36d243.jpg

hector_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zps7fb51096.jpg

hector_skylandersgiantscandy_zps895caa90.jpg

hector_skylandersgiants_zps547e35e1.jpg

hector_skylandersgiantsinvite_zpsdd00cda1.jpg

hector_skylandersgiantsround_zpsbf38edf5.jpg

hector_skylandersgiantslanyard_zps0953ae2c.jpg

I wasn't sure what you meant by thank you notes but assumed you meant the gift tags since that was the closest design I had that seemed to match your description. And I know you didn't ask for the triangle banner but I went ahead and did that one as well.
-----------
OMG! Thank you so much, Amy! just in time for me to start printing! These designs are just what I needed, since there aren't any Skylanders party supplies in the US yet! :worship: Thanks again and have an excellent weekend!! :cool1:

I can't believe I stumbled onto this thread!!! I am in need of Skylander Giants birthday stuff for my sons birthday and hope you can help Amy! His birthday party is on 9/15 and his name is Aiden and will be turning 7. If you can help with any of these, it would be much appreciated!!!

- invite
- gift tags
- chocolate wrappers
- water bottle tags
- circle tags
- banner
- triangle banner
- lanyard
-and anything else you are able to create

Hi! This is an amazing thread!! Thanks so much for taking the time to help all of these people. I was wondering if you would be able to do the spryo's adventure templates for my son's birthday party on 9/28. His name is Jayden and he will be turning 6. I would like:
- invites
- gift bag toppers
- water bottle tags
- circle tags
- banner
- triangle banner
- lanyard

TYIA!! :cloud9:

-----------
OMG! Thank you so much, Amy! just in time for me to start printing! These designs are just what I needed, since there aren't any Skylanders party supplies in the US yet! :worship: Thanks again and have an excellent weekend!! :cool1:

You are very welcome!

I can't believe I stumbled onto this thread!!! I am in need of Skylander Giants birthday stuff for my sons birthday and hope you can help Amy! His birthday party is on 9/15 and his name is Aiden and will be turning 7. If you can help with any of these, it would be much appreciated!!!

- invite
- gift tags
- chocolate wrappers
- water bottle tags
- circle tags
- banner
- triangle banner
- lanyard

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your requested designs...

aiden_skylandersgiantsbagtopper_zpsc585f1fd.jpg

aiden_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zps05e39700.jpg

aiden_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zps2b9dc644.jpg

aiden_skylandersgiantsinvite_zpsdfa54c65.jpg

aiden_skylandersgiants_zps6ceac207.jpg

aiden_skylandersgiantscandy_zps8586e6a1.jpg

aiden_skylandersgiantslanyard_zps0cd23e06.jpg

aiden_skylandersgiantsround_zpsc1ce5e55.jpg

aiden_skylandersgiantswaterbottle_zps290785d0.jpg

Hi! This is an amazing thread!! Thanks so much for taking the time to help all of these people. I was wondering if you would be able to do the spryo's adventure templates for my son's birthday party on 9/28. His name is Jayden and he will be turning 6. I would like:
- invites
- gift bag toppers
- water bottle tags
- circle tags
- banner
- triangle banner
- lanyard

TYIA!! :cloud9:

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your designs...

jayden_skylandersbagtopper_zps4b480d6d.jpg

jayden_skylandersbannertriangle_zpse65c143c.jpg

jayden_skylandersinvite6_zps48031b83.jpg

jayden_skylandersgifttag_zpsae0b22d2.jpg

jayden_skylanderscandy_zpsc036e876.jpg

jayden_skylanders_zps33b0434f.jpg

jayden_skylanderslanyard_zps2a77b444.jpg

jayden_skylandersround_zps17ade6fa.jpg

jayden_skylanderswaterbottle_zps1d7c7a0d.jpg

Thank you so much Amy! These are awesome!! I just have one last request...since I'm not very tech savvy, can you please let me know if I should just copy and paste into a word doc and print them and will they come out the right size for the candy wrappers? LOL!

Aiden LOVES these...I can't thank you enough!!!:thumbsup2

Hi I see you have done a birthday design for Dylan, and would like to know if you could please do an invite and any of the other tags for Dylan's 6th Birthday in Skylander giants? He would be THRILLED as i havent been able to find anything else where. THANKS! Your Designs are awesome!!

I can't believe my luck. I've just flipped through all 25 pages of this thread. Your images are amazing! I was thrilled to find that you've already made some images for Cameron but unfortunately the age was off by one year and his birthday is in less than a week -- too late for a personalized request. Luckily, someone had previously requested some generic images that I can use for his party.

This thread is awesome. I will definitely be back for my other son's birthday in March!

Hi, My son Nikhil 5th birthday, can some help me with the skylanders design . If you can help, it would be much appreciated!!!

Hi! My son wants a Skylanders Giants birthday party this year. His name is Kent and he is turning 11. I would love everything you have created in this theme. I am so excited to have come across this thread! You are amazing and so talented! Thank you!

I love these!!!! Can I please get one for Logan for his 7th birthday? Invitations, lanyards and water bottle lables would be amazing! Thank you!!

Hi, I have a little boy who's turning 5 who's a big Skylander Giants fan. If anyone can share any tips on where I can obtain skylander giant designs to create birthday invites, etc. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Hi Amy,

I love your designs. My son loves Skylanders Spyro's Adventure. Would you be able to help me out and create designs for my son Alaster's 6th Birthday?

Water Bottle Label
Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Candy Bag Label
Gift Tag
Round Label with the names
Yanliel, Andres, Jordy, Alejandro, Diego, Lucas, Bryce, Victor, Alex, Wyatt

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter