• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need gift idea for DS heading to college program

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
DS will be heading to the Disneyland college program in August. Friends and family are asking for gift suggestions. Are there any types of gift cards for that area that may help him out? We are on the east coast so we would need to order them online.

Thanks!

At Christmas I sent my DD on the CP Walmart cards and Chili's restaurant. She used BOTH very quickly!!

When I did my DL CP in 2009, we always shopped at Vons, since its right next to the complex..target isn't too far away either, but my roommate and I took the bus since neither of us have cars..

also gift cards for food places would be good too, my friends and I went out to eat quite a bit..california pizza kitchen, cheesecake factory and pf changs are close to disney

Thanks!

hergs.....sent you a PM :)

I def agree with Vons. We went to Vons all the time. If you want fun stuff a Disney gift card would be a good idea. Fast food nearby is Mcdonalds, Taco Bell and Burger King. Both Target and Wal Mart are driving distance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter