Need confirmation on newer QS dp

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
It's been years since weve added do snd are thinking of doing it this trip. We are thinking of QS.
1. So it's true, that adult and child credits need to stick to adult and child me as ls correct? (No more kid getting adult meal?).
2. Qs meal consists of the meal as it comes and one drink. (Beer or wine?) For adults and soda juice for kids?
3. Snacks- can we still convert 3 snacks for 1 adult QS meal?
3. Whwt is the deadline to add it to reservation?
4. Do any of the upper plans include appetizer dinner dessert other than deluxe?

Thanks everyone!

It's been years since weve added do snd are thinking of doing it this trip. We are thinking of QS.
1. So it's true, that adult and child credits need to stick to adult and child me as ls correct? (No more kid getting adult meal?).
2. Qs meal consists of the meal as it comes and one drink. (Beer or wine?) For adults and soda juice for kids?
4. Do any of the upper plans include appetizer dinner dessert other than deluxe?

Thanks everyone!
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes: ETA: so I dont confuse anyone... 1 Adult QS meal can be traded for 3 snack credit, but snack credits can not be pooled for a QS.
4. Dont remember lol
5. Just deluxe

*ETA: added info to #3 so I dont lead anyone astray 😬

Last edited:

Thanks everyone!

3. Just so we are clear...you can convert one QS credit into 3 snacks, and all have to be done in one transaction. You cannot convert 3 snacks into a QS meal. Disney allows you to convert down, but never up.
4. 72 hours before arrival, unless you're DVC...in which case it is 48 hours.

3. Just so we are clear...you can convert one QS credit into 3 snacks, and all have to be done in one transaction. You cannot convert 3 snacks into a QS meal. Disney allows you to convert down, but never up.
4. 72 hours before arrival, unless you're DVC...in which case it is 48 hours.
3. Whoops you are so right. I read the OP backwards. 🤦‍♀️

For the snacks in the QS plan, can you go to a lounge and get a drink(alcohol) and have that count as a snack?

And you can’t save part of a meal credit. It cannot be broken down into its different components and is redeemed in its entirety

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter