• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need bigger stroller than Disney's

bbass1

Earning My Ears
I have an eleven year old with autism. He has outgrown the Disney strollers, especially when his eight year old brother wants to ride too. Niether one of them need to ride, but it sure does make life easier when they can ride. Has anyone seen a stroller big enough for two kids side by side that I would want to drag to Disney World?

I'd suggest two singles if you've got more than one adult otherwise that's a lot of weight to be pushing around in a single stroller.

Orlando Stroller Rentals offers the Baby Jogger Liberty Push Chair which is designed for older kids - check it out:

http://www.orlandostrollerrentals.com/

Your 8 year old would probably fit in the Baby Jogger Classic stroller depending on his height. He may not fit under the canopy without scrunching down but it would provide a place to sit and relax. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter