• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need best Free USF/IOA one park Touring Plans

mickey'sbud

DIS Veteran
First time to USF/IOA. Going in mid July for 2 days ONE park a day. 412498 ... 3 Adults only.
No Express Pass.
Probably no big roller coasters like Hulk, but will do all other rides.412499
No kiddie rides unless it's a "must do."412500 We want to get in as many attractions as possible!!!!!🏃‍♂️
Need best Adult Free one park a day touring plan📱.
Thanks!!!!!

Last edited:
I don't think you need a touring plan. Look over the map and decide which rides you do not want to do, so you can skip them right off the bat.

Download the universal app so you can keep an eye on wait times.

Get there early and Use single rider lines when available. Most rides have a single rider line, but they are not always open.

Don't get hung up on making to many plans. Both parks are layed out very well. We just go from one ride to the next because I can't stand zig zagging around. The only time we would do that is if we wanted to reride something.

Skipping Hulk and RRR will help quite a bit because you can then focus on the other rides that develop long waits.
If you want guidance with ride order I recommend either Orlandoinformer.com
or Undercovertourist.com
They both have free touring plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter