• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need a recommendation for a CS at Hollywood Studios

akaDaddy

"Thanks Charming, but my daughter's got this."
The title says it all.

Planning for a day at HS. We've not eaten there in years, since we really didn't like any of the CS (pre-2012).

One note, if you are going to suggest Pizza Planet, don't waste your time. Bad experience = NEVER AGAIN!

I ate at the Backlot express when I was there in November. I had a incredible salad when I was there called the Galactic Chicken salad. It was fresh and flavorful. It was Mixed Greens Salad topped with Grilled Chicken Breast, Crisp Wonton, Black Bean Relish and Avocado and served with Vinaigrette Dressing. I'm not sure if you like salad or not, but I would recommend this!

Backlot has improved a great deal, IMO. I mean, it's not the Brown Derby, but it's passable. Would you consider TS? Prime Time has decent food, a fun vibe, and may be worth a visit. Enjoy.

Backlot has improved a great deal, IMO. I mean, it's not the Brown Derby, but it's passable. Would you consider TS? Prime Time has decent food, a fun vibe, and may be worth a visit. Enjoy.

How's the Royal Guard Burger and the Dark Side Chicken and Waffles? They look good.

We always like Fairfax Fare near the Tower of Terror because there are several counters to choose from, so if people in your group want something different, you can mix and match.

I ate at the Backlot express when I was there in November. I had a incredible salad when I was there called the Galactic Chicken salad. It was fresh and flavorful. It was Mixed Greens Salad topped with Grilled Chicken Breast, Crisp Wonton, Black Bean Relish and Avocado and served with Vinaigrette Dressing. I'm not sure if you like salad or not, but I would recommend this!

This! We ate here first week of January and I had this salad. It is really good! My son got the Royal Guard burger and liked it, saying the bun didn't taste so much like pumpernickel. DH got the Caprese sandwich and said it was very flavorful! This place has always been one of our go-to places because it is very big and we always get in and find a seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter