• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Near Paddock

ALMinVA

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I am doing online check in for a split stay at both Beach Club and Port Orleans Riverside. Both offers a room location request of "Near Paddock". Anyone know what this means?
Thank you.

I could be completely offbase, but I'm guessing it is an error - The Paddock is over at Saratoga Springs Resort.

Tom

I thought so too, it seems very odd for Beach and Riverside to have a paddock. And then I thought, perhaps there is something I don't know but figured you all would have the answers :-)

I read a post on Facebook today that someone had it as an option for BLT as well

I had that option for the CR and the Grand Floridian :) I wasn't sure what that even meant :) I wanted to request a specific building at the Grand, so I ended up calling and they were very helpful and noted it on there for me.

Lol..just googled to see what "near paddock" meant and found this thread as it's on our online check in options, as well, for both Pop and AoA.

It's been reported in the AKL thread for on line check in as well.
I have a different theory than interns & buttons.
My theory is that it's Disney's new solution for overbooking - if you chose "Near Paddock" you get switched to SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter