Near MK area, secure, affordable

We recently got Buena Vista Palace for $78 per night using travelzoo (it's like groupon) with no parking and no resort fee. They were running this promo while the renovate the whole resort, but the rooms were quiet and still in great shape. I'm not saying this to recommend Buena Vista Palace, my point is that great deals can be had if you keep an eye on discounts.

What I personally usually do is find the best deal I can far out with a great cancellation policy (somewhere I'd be okay staying at a rate I'm okay with paying) but keep an eye on the mouse savers discounts, travelzoo, living social, orbitz, etc. and see if any deals that are "too good to pass up" arise. That's how we got the Buena Vista Palace deal. I also like Hotwire blind deals - you can usually figure them out with some sleuthing on betterbidding.com and deductive reasoning, making them not blind deals, just really good ones.

Good luck and have fun at the 24hr event! We may see you there! :p

If you belong to Sam's Club, their travel club has great prices. I booked the Maingate Resort and Spa for $29.60 a night for our trip in December.

Sorry posted too soon, They make you use your key to get into the parking lot and the buildings of the hotel so it was very secure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter