NCL Breakaway

RedSox68

Retired 2021 -- All the Time to Travel Now!
Anyone who has sailed on this ship remember if there is a clock in the stateroom? Or a nightlight in the bathroom?

Also, anyone who has sailed to Bermuda -- do they usually have two gangways open to get off in the mornings?

Thanks.

Nope and nope. I saw someone recommend battery operated tea lights (which we have for power outages).

Have fun. We loved the Breakaway and Bermuda! Hope to sail her again soon. I'm very jealous...

Have fun. We loved the Breakaway and Bermuda! Hope to sail her again soon. I'm very jealous...

Did you find it cumbersome to get off the ship? Did they have two gangways for debarkation in port? This will be the biggest ship we have ever been on and I am a little concerned about how they handle the crowds in port. We have a private tour booked the day of arrival and she expects to pick us up by 9:30 -- even though we don't pull in until 8:30!

Did you find it cumbersome to get off the ship? Did they have two gangways for debarkation in port? This will be the biggest ship we have ever been on and I am a little concerned about how they handle the crowds in port. We have a private tour booked the day of arrival and she expects to pick us up by 9:30 -- even though we don't pull in until 8:30!

Typically folks with early excursions can get off first. I've never been on that ship but that's how it's been on other cruises.

Typically folks with early excursions can get off first. I've never been on that ship but that's how it's been on other cruises.
Folks with excursions booked through the ship get off first. However, the private excursion companies know when passengers typically can get off the ship. It will be fine.

Just off the Breakaway Sunday. We had 1 gangway open to get off but it had 2 lines. They moved quickly most of the time. We had plenty of time to buy transportation passes and then catch the 930 ferry... so I would expect you should make your private tour. However, it does depend on when Bermuda customs clears the ship.

Just off the Breakaway Sunday. We had 1 gangway open to get off but it had 2 lines. They moved quickly most of the time. We had plenty of time to buy transportation passes and then catch the 930 ferry... so I would expect you should make your private tour. However, it does depend on when Bermuda customs clears the ship.

Thanks so much! Are the transportation pass offices right near the ship?

Thanks so much! Are the transportation pass offices right near the ship?

Yes - when you go through the building after you get off there is an info desk and you can buy them right there. Just look for the long line - lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter