Navy Seal Chases Down the Killers of his dog.

In Louisiana if you maimed 'em you'd be immune from civil lawsuits too. . .I mean, they could try, but the judge would throw it out immediately. It's illegal to sue someone who injured you while you were on their property to steal something or hurt someone or something of theirs.

Clearly, I live in the wrong state.

I am curious, if in the 110 mph chase if he had accidentally killed an innocent person....how would you feel?

If it hit someone or another car at 110 mph he probably wouldn't be alive either, so it doesn't really matter.

He didn't hit someone. He chased them down like he should have. You could go on and on and question what if something happened.

What if he hadn't chased them down and those idiots went and killed not just an animal but an innocent person? How would you feel then?

This is ridiculous. Punks kill a dog. A dog that meant the world to some guy. Then they try to run away.

He chases the bad guys and brings them to justice and HE gets dumped on.

Bunch of crap.

'Course, I'd have voted him "Not Guilty" if he'd shot the punks, too. I'm sick and tired of criminals, thugs and vicious punks getting away with this crap.
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am curious, if in the 110 mph chase if he had accidentally killed an innocent person....how would you feel?

OK...let's play the "what if?" game.

If the bullet they used to kill the dog had accidentally killed a child, how would you feel?

If they got so ballsy about being able to get away with killing defenseless animals without anyone stopping them and decided to start killing defenseless children, how would you feel?

If it were your dog or child they killed, how would you feel?

If they didn't kill the dog, but instead decided to go into the house and kill his whole family, how would you feel?

Do you get my point? We can "what if" all day long. The bottom line is that they killed the man's pet, he had them in his sights and could have killed them and didn't, he chased them down till the police got and he still didn't kill or hurt anyone and I cannot believe anyone is actually thinking that anything this man did is wrong.

And we wonder why the world is so screwed up???:sad2:

If it hit someone or another car at 110 mph he probably wouldn't be alive either, so it doesn't really matter.

He didn't hit someone. He chased them down like he should have. You could go on and on and question what if something happened.

What if he hadn't chased them down and those idiots went and killed not just an animal but an innocent person? How would you feel then?

I have a feeling that we would have a few less thugs on the streets, and a few less pirates on the high seas, if people didn't stand around saying "what if". :thumbsup2

All I can say is when did you get your police training. We have police to this sort of thing. If anyone other then this "well known" solider did this they would have been in jail too.

The reason I pay taxes is for the police to get the crazyies. He could have called in the plate number and went home.

Like my Daddy always said you don't go to jail for robbing the bank (in this case speeding) you go to jail for getting caught. If you do a 100 MPH and you don't get caught then you're not going to jail. And this is why I'm picking up my new Sig Sauer .45 tonight on the way home. To many idots out there. And you're right Texas is going to be busy.

Like my Daddy always said you don't go to jail for robbing the bank (in this case speeding) you go to jail for getting caught. If you do a 100 MPH and you don't get caught then you're not going to jail. And this is why I'm picking up my new Sig Sauer .45 tonight on the way home. To many idots out there. And you're right Texas is going to be busy.

Marcus was such an honorable young man that he told the dispatcher how fast he was traveling. The Gov. of Texas was on TV yesterday and he promises to prosecute the shooters to the full extent of the law, and in Texas, what they did was a felony. He didn't mention a word about prosecuting Marcus however. ;)

If he had come past my house doing 100mph+, he'd have another chance to use his Navy SEAL training if I ever found him.

It's a shame what happened to his dog, and it would be an ever greater shame if they killed other dogs. But is it worth risking your own life and the lives of other people on the road so you can get revenge?

You can honestly say that it's worth risking other people on the road...your wives, husbands, children, whoever might be running to the store for a minute, or to a friend's house, whatever...on the possibility of catching these guys?

Really?

As pp's have said;
1. He is a navy seal, he's trained in a lot of things most of us are happy not to know about. I thank God every day for men like him who are willing to put their lives on the line so that I can sleep in peace.

2. At now time did he mislead the police as to what he was doing

3. Hello, people. Theses punks were out at 2am randomly shooting; uhm, armed and dangerous ring a bell? It was a dog (as it apparently was the last several times. how sick is that) but bullets do not always travel as intended, and it could just as easily ricocheted (sp?) and hit his mother, or a child. They were speeding around without a license, God only knows what other warrants, etc. they may have had out on them, or what they might have been on. The fact is, these types of people are the dregs of society, and will continue to terrorize communities until people like this HERO stand up and stop them.

4. I am sooooooo glad I live in TX right now.

I didn't see anything about 2am. Maybe I overlooked that.

And I've no doubt he did wonderful things for us while in the Navy. My hat's off to him in that regard. He surely did put his life on the line overseas, and now he's putting other people's lives on the line to try to catch the guys who shot his dog.

To the posters are still belaboring the "Think of the Children!" argument - please go google the roads this guy was driving down.

At 3AM.

There's the likelihood he might of hit wildlife or livestock that got loose, but kids and families? I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

THERE WERE NO CHILDREN on those roads at 3AM and it's very unlikely you'd see them on the roads in the day time, and in those counties, if they were alone on the side of the road, they'd be old enough and smart enough and self-reliant enough not to run out into the middle of the road.

Please find another argument, as that particular horse you're beating is so dead the buzzards are gathering and arguing about the pieces parts.

ok I went to find the link that showed the time, and can't find it now, but know that it was late, it was after dark. If I can find the time again, I'll post the link.

Also, she was not just a dog, she was his therapy dog; the cost to train her and the bond they shared was extensive.

OK...let's play the "what if?" game.

If the bullet they used to kill the dog had accidentally killed a child, how would you feel?

If they got so ballsy about being able to get away with killing defenseless animals without anyone stopping them and decided to start killing defenseless children, how would you feel?

If it were your dog or child they killed, how would you feel?

If they didn't kill the dog, but instead decided to go into the house and kill his whole family, how would you feel?

Do you get my point? We can "what if" all day long. The bottom line is that they killed the man's pet, he had them in his sights and could have killed them and didn't, he chased them down till the police got and he still didn't kill or hurt anyone and I cannot believe anyone is actually thinking that anything this man did is wrong.

And we wonder why the world is so screwed up???:sad2:

OK, fair enough. But I wish you would answer the question. If the guy in this 110 mph chase across three counties hit your husband and killed him, how would you like it handled?

I think he was in his rights to shoot all 4 assailants right then and there. They are lucky to be alive in my opinion. Didn't this all happen after 2:00 AM. If there were kids in the streets to get hit that would be the parents fault...

I agree.

What's sad is he got help in the form of Dasy and these moronic cowards went off and killed her. I wish they would've let him get his hands on them. Would've save our courts and jails the cost of processing 'em.

And I'd trust the training of a SEAL any day.

I agree with this too.

I'm sick and tired of the good people (and animals) in this world being preyed upon by thugs who really need to be sent to jail for good, or even better, back to God for recycling.

OK, fair enough. But I wish you would answer the question. If the guy in this 110 mph chase across three counties hit your husband and killed him, how would you like it handled?

If he hit anyone while chasing them he would be responsible and pay the price. If a police officer is chasing someone and they hit another car they are responsible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter