National was good

W

WebmasterAlex

I had been using Avis because the national emerald aisle selection, quite frankly stunk at MCO lately. I got a ridiculous rate of 89 dollars for a thursday to monday rental so I figured I had to give them another chance. They had a pretty nice selection. I ended up getting a mitsibushi outlander which is sort of a baby sport utility but I saw some malibu's and some full size dodge's in the aisle too! I even saw a couple of mini-vans!

We always use National and have always gotten great service. We used the EA last week and have to say this was the first time the EA was packed with cars of every size and choice and style. It shows that this company is making a great effort to make folks happy. We rented a mid-size so got to choose from EA and got a nice Buick full size car. Before the rent change EA was pretty slim pickings, but not this time. You name it, it was there. Saturday morning around 10:00AM. Check out was fast and prefect and dropping off took about 3 minutes! Got the same quote as the internet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter