Nassau Catamaran Sail and Reef Snorkeling (N14) Excursion on the Dream

jlynnACK

Caught up in the Magic
We just booked this excursion for January. Has anyone done it recently? Did you enjoy it? Thanks! Wondering if we should skip snorkeling in Nassau and go at CC instead? Or both? :) We did reserve a cabana on SB for the CC day.

We went last spring, and enjoyed it. The area they go to is pretty calm, so it's fine for novice snorkelers, and there were plenty of fish and coral to see - lots more than you will see at CC. The boat ride there and back is enjoyable. The only part we didn't like is that, while they picked us up close to the ship, they insisted on letting us off much further down the docks which necessitated a walk through all the tacky shopping that we try to avoid in the Bahamas.

So it’s an old thread, but I’ll see what’s out there....I’m thinking about doing this with my petite 10 and 12 year old kids, did they have masks small enough for kids’ faces? I’ll bring my own if need be, but wondering if they have equipment suitable for children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter