Narcossee’s Dinner Reservations??? Edited…End of February and beginning of March now available

Came here this morning to share this also!

I am booking a table of 8, and from what I can gather, it looks like they may only have 1 large table. The only reservation spots for 8 are 5 PM and 7:30 PM. We are doing a split stay and moving resorts to BLT that day. So I was hoping we would have time to settle into the room before heading to dinner. Check in is 4 PM but that's just that's just the earliest we could get into the room. It could be later. So 5 PM may be too rushed, but 7:30 PM is too late for the littles in our party.

I booked two reservations of 4 for 6:15 PM and 6:30 PM, so hopefully they will be able to seat us at tables close together 😬 Anyone have any experience with this or booking for larger dining parties? Really debating if it's better to book the reservation for 8 at 5 PM and be rushed or book 2 reservations for a more desirable time and risk being split up.

Came here this morning to share this also!

I am booking a table of 8, and from what I can gather, it looks like they may only have 1 large table. The only reservation spots for 8 are 5 PM and 7:30 PM. We are doing a split stay and moving resorts to BLT that day. So I was hoping we would have time to settle into the room before heading to dinner. Check in is 4 PM but that's just that's just the earliest we could get into the room. It could be later. So 5 PM may be too rushed, but 7:30 PM is too late for the littles in our party.

I booked two reservations of 4 for 6:15 PM and 6:30 PM, so hopefully they will be able to seat us at tables close together 😬 Anyone have any experience with this or booking for larger dining parties? Really debating if it's better to book the reservation for 8 at 5 PM and be rushed or book 2 reservations for a more desirable time and risk being split up.
We are always a large party of 8 or more. I book pretty much every reservation using 2 groups of 4. We arrive at the time the first reservation starts and ask if they can seat us close together or move tables to create one large table. Pretty much anywhere on Disney property they have accommodated us.

*ETA: That being said, Narccoossee's is a small venue, so they may not be able to push tables together or seat you right beside each other. But it doesn't hurt to request. :)

We are always a large party of 8 or more. I book pretty much every reservation using 2 groups of 4. We arrive at the time the first reservation starts and ask if they can seat us close together or move tables to create one large table. Pretty much anywhere on Disney property they have accommodated us.

*ETA: That being said, Narccoossee's is a small venue, so they may not be able to push tables together or seat you right beside each other. But it doesn't hurt to request. :)
Username checks out lol. Thanks for your advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter