• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narcoossee's Without an ADR

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
What are the chances of getting into Narcoossee’s without an ADR? Really want to eat there during the fireworks on my birthday but haven’t been able to score a ressie. Can you wait at the bar till a table is ready? Is the bar available for just a walk up? If so, can you order off the menu at the bar?

You can sit and eat at the bar, if seating is available. A friend of ours does that at least twice during stays when he travels solo. You might also be able to get a walk up reservation the day of, just keep checking the MDE app for availability that day. :bday: and Enjoy!!

You can sit and eat at the bar, if seating is available. A friend of ours does that at least twice during stays when he travels solo. You might also be able to get a walk up reservation the day of, just keep checking the MDE app for availability that day. :bday: and Enjoy!!
Okay, that sounds promising. I’m thinking if we can’t get an ADR we will just get in the waitlist, even if we just wait till a seat at the bar is open. Thanks! 🥳 it’s my 40th and I had planned on California Grill but with the new menu it was disappointing for the cost.

Okay, that sounds promising. I’m thinking if we can’t get an ADR we will just get in the waitlist, even if we just wait till a seat at the bar is open. Thanks! 🥳 it’s my 40th and I had planned on California Grill but with the new menu it was disappointing for the cost.

Good luck, I hope you get to eat there for your special birthday!! It’s a must do every year for us!! My ADR is coming soon 😊

We saw Narcoosees on the walk up list frequently during our trip in early October. You’ll just need to be at or very near GF to get on the waitlist

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter