Narcoossee's - closed from September 17th until mid October

wegotodisney

Mouseketeer
I have never stalked an ADR the way I'm stalking Narcoossee's for June. I know it's popular. I know it just reopened, but there should be something, in some time slot, over a period of 5 days for just 2 people, right? Anyone else finding this one more elusive than it used to be?

It's a very popular restaurant. There is also a lot of pent up demand because it was closed for several months (just reopened April 1) for a complete refurbishment and change of menu. So, lots of people (including us) wanted to try it.

We did enjoy the restaurant and the changes of decor and menu when we went for our anniversary on April 5th.

Keep checking.

I have never stalked an ADR the way I'm stalking Narcoossee's for June. I know it's popular. I know it just reopened, but there should be something, in some time slot, over a period of 5 days for just 2 people, right? Anyone else finding this one more elusive than it used to be?

Several weeks ago someone posted that sometime in June there would be no reservations because they were going to complete the renovations. I’ve been looking for early July, even at 60+10 there was nothing at all for 2 or 4. So I think they haven't released ADRs for late June/ July. I agree with you, even tho it’s popular I have never not been able to find something at 60+stay in 30 years of trips.

Several weeks ago someone posted that sometime in June there would be no reservations because they were going to complete the renovations. I’ve been looking for early July, even at 60+10 there was nothing at all for 2 or 4. So I think they haven't released ADRs for late June/ July. I agree with you, even tho it’s popular I have never not been able to find something at 60+stay in 30 years of trips.
Okay, that might explain it. I've been checking multiple times a day and by now I would expect to at least find a very early or a very late spot floating around, but there is absolutely nothing. I guess it's time for me to move on and replace it with something else.

This is correct. I too have been searching and even at 60+10 I didn't see a single one...anywhere, And all the hard to get ones are still available days into my +10 but still no Narcoossees. It's a tradition we have to go! I really would like to see them open it up soon!

This is correct. I too have been searching and even at 60+10 I didn't see a single one...anywhere, And all the hard to get ones are still available days into my +10 but still no Narcoossees. It's a tradition we have to go! I really would like to see them open it up soon!
Can I ask what date you're looking for? I was originally looking for any night of our trip but we've firmed up a lot of our plans at this point so I'm now specifically trying for June 12.

Can I ask what date you're looking for? I was originally looking for any night of our trip but we've firmed up a lot of our plans at this point so I'm now specifically trying for June 12.
I'm out into July and I just checked again and for the last night of our trip literally EVERY restaurant has availability except Narcoossees. Even Victoria and Albert's had TWO times to choose from and I NEVER see that ever in all these years. But not Narcoossees. Very strange and I may end up calling them tomorrow to see what's up. They're popular but nit THAT popular. They just haven't opened them up but what are they waiting for.

Narcoosee’s seems to release chunks of reservations at a time, typically sometime after the 60 day window. Don’t give up hope and keep checking!

I'm out into July and I just checked again and for the last night of our trip literally EVERY restaurant has availability except Narcoossees. Even Victoria and Albert's had TWO times to choose from and I NEVER see that ever in all these years. But not Narcoossees. Very strange and I may end up calling them tomorrow to see what's up. They're popular but nit THAT popular. They just haven't opened them up but what are they waiting for.
I saw Victoria and Albert's too. I didn't even know you could book that online. I thought it required a phone call. It crossed my mind that it could be a surprising evening for someone who isn't really familiar with Disney dining, if they book it thinking it's in the same category as other signature meals.

Narcoosee’s seems to release chunks of reservations at a time, typically sometime after the 60 day window. Don’t give up hope and keep checking!
I will keep checking but my trip is 30 days away now. I took Artist's Point as a placeholder but I'm not thrilled about it.

They havent released any inventory past June 11. It is indeed elusive. The site said select days closed in May and June but there is nothing available between June 12 and July 7 at this time. However, I have been trying for over a month and until about a month ago, almost the entire month of May and the beginning of June was not available either and they released several weeks of inventory in one fell swoop about a month ago. Just keep trying I guess.

I had a similar issue recently, but with Crystal Palace. There were absolutely ZERO breakfast reservations available for any day during my 9-night stay. There was lunch and dinner availability, but nothing at any point for breakfast. I checked in here and others were having the same issue. I went so far as to reach out to Disney, talked to tech support, who said there were no issues and it was just due to the popularity of the restaurant. I thought it seemed strange, since I've never had this much trouble with Crystal Palace before, and there were still open slots for places like Topolino and Space220.

Something like a week and a half later, Crystal Palace released ALLLLL the breakfast reservations at once. My phone was blowing up with ************ alerts.

So, it COULD be that they're finishing the reno during your stay, but it could also be something like this. I'd keep checking back, because you never know.

I called over 30 days ago at my 60 day mark and we are there for 11 days. I told them I couldn’t get anything after the 11th (luckily grabbed that one) and it was not greyed out like Citricos. I understood it might be the refurbishment but again it was not greyed out.

They escalated it to IT and IT said it’s a glitch and they were working on it and to keep just trying back. 26 days to Disney and I’ve tried daily because this was not the exact date we wanted, but oh well there are worse things. The CM said she could see the availability but couldn’t book anything either.

I called over 30 days ago at my 60 day mark and we are there for 11 days. I told them I couldn’t get anything after the 11th (luckily grabbed that one) and it was not greyed out like Citricos. I understood it might be the refurbishment but again it was not greyed out.

They escalated it to IT and IT said it’s a glitch and they were working on it and to keep just trying back. 26 days to Disney and I’ve tried daily because this was not the exact date we wanted, but oh well there are worse things. The CM said she could see the availability but couldn’t book anything either.

Well thats a Disney glitch extraordinaire. How can they not have figured out a way to take reservations for over 30 days?! At this point, at least transfer to a central person with an old fashioned paper reservation list for crying out loud. Thanks for letting us know.

I am at 25ish days until my trip and have been trying for a Narcoosees reservation since 60+8. I finally made a free reservation finder request on touring plans and this morning I had notices about 2 available times. I was able to book 1. So much easier than what I have been doing for the last 35ish days. I highly recommend making a reservation finder request to help.

I've been trying to snag a reservation as well and I finally got one this morning for June 20th. There were several times to choose from as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter