Nana's Angels: Where EVERYONE is an Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU ARE NOT HIDEOUS!! And I am like 10th on the list WAHOO! I gtg girlies (and Tom) see you on the NEW thread tomorrow!

:O
Em... you have no life
xD
That is true, but my life is about to change and I have only posted like 60 posts today.

Em Em Em Look At Howe Many Posts I Have On This Thread I Passed Josh-a-losh!
Woo Hoo

Just another school day.....3rd week of school starts tomorrow.
Wow you started school early.

:angel: And collins
xD:rotfl:
I am done with that. I am starting school and there are a lot of hot guys there so Katie you can have him. I still think he is hot, but I am not going to crush on him.

That is true, but my life is about to change and I have only posted like 60 posts today.

Woo Hoo

Wow you started school early.

I am done with that. I am starting school and there are a lot of hot guys there so Katie you can have him. I still think he is hot, but I am not going to crush on him.
I think someone is angry because Katie won Collin...lol.jk

Oh, only 60?
:lmao:

o_O i was only ever kidding...:confused:

I think someone is angry because Katie won Collin...lol.jk
:lmao: , Nope not really. I still and always will think he is sweet, but I just can't deal with the whole internet dating thing.

Oh, only 60?
:lmao:

o_O i was only ever kidding...:confused:
60 is a lot less then my usually 200 plus. It is even going to be less than that starting tomorrow except for weekends. There may be days when I don't post at all while school is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter