Nana's Angels: We are familyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm SUPER tired, so I'm gonna head out.

If Josh comes on, tell him I love him?

Hey guys, I'm SUPER tired, so I'm gonna head out.

If Josh comes on, tell him I love him?

Bye!
& Aw, we will:-)
He'll come on & be like hey!

and like all of us will be like
"MEG LOOOVVVEESS YOUUU!"
he'll be like WOAH OKAY I LOVE HER TOO:scared:
hahahha!

Good Night Everyone.

I DID IT !!!!!!!!! 6000 POSTS IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH

I couldn't have done it without every single one of you. You are all so special to me.

I am on for now but soon I have to take a shower(just letting you know even though you probably dont want to know...lol)

TOM! So yeah, Mac's totally don't do the little AIM noise, so I had no idea you replied xD And then I saw your IM when I exited something, and my computer shut down :rolleyes: My apologizes!

:wave: Heya!

Its ok...my dad got mad at me for being on so I had to leave.

i am totally sad too.

lol...I am so happy I am not alone...and its weird I will be 20 during the next Summer ones...and I will probably still be posting on the Teen Boards...lol

Its ok...my dad got mad at me for being on so I had to leave.

lol...I am so happy I am not alone...and its weird I will be 20 during the next Summer ones...and I will probably still be posting on the Teen Boards...lol

lol i will be 19 so i will have a little bit more time. it seems like turning 19 or 20 is soooo far away but its not. i cant believe it.

Cheerleading...for the entire week...with my period.
Kill me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter