Nana's Angels: Love Is In The Air(And an IT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like everything is spiraling outta control.

They were right when they said "High School sucks".

I feel invisible.

Ah well.

Like y'all care.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I feel like everything is spiraling outta control.

They were right when they said "High School sucks".
High school does suck sometimes, but it's also gonna be amazing. It'll get better. It's just a rough patch you're in. But you will get out of it and it will get better!

Dude I LOVE highschool!
I'm like the only person here who actually enjoys school? :confused3

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

High school does suck sometimes, but it's also gonna be amazing. It'll get better. It's just a rough patch you're in. But you will get out of it and it will get better!
A rough patch that's lasted a year and a half!?

Oi. I'm scared for the rest of HS.

I enjoy it...there is more freedom. But I dont like the freshmen, they some how dont know how to walkl

I'm a good freshman :teeth:
I know like soooo many seniors, so I got like a huge pep talk on what NOT to do lmao.

I enjoy it...there is more freedom. But I dont like the freshmen, they some how dont know how to walk

Nothing really and I just though of the perfect nickname for you Amanda Kissandhug...if you say it out loud it sounds like A man to kiss and hug...lol

:lmao:
what ...an...intresting...name:lmao:
:p
Cookie monster!:p

Haha Tom! That's what everyone in my school thinks too. The freshman don't know how to walk. They walk so slow, then when they have 30 seconds to get to class, they run and dodge around everyone.

A bit annoying ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter