• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Name on two rooms?

My5Mouseketeers

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are heading to WDW this Friday. We're staying at SSR with a 2BR and a STD. Can the people in the studio also have magic band access to the 2BR (which will have all the food)? If so, How would I do that?

Know from our personal experience, being on multiple room reservations can play havoc with the MDE account and magic bands!!! We've done it! I'd recommend asking for an extra key card or 2 to access the 2BR - that you can give to the other people. Keep their account and magic bands clear for their room, your magic bands for your room, but give them the access you wish.

We had this exact situation in Nov - studio and 2 bedroom at SSR, and we put names on both reservations for ease of accessing rooms as we didn’t realize this could cause issues. And def not recommended! As others said, we had lots of issues with magic bands not working and not getting into the rooms at all. The suggestion of just getting a key card sounds like a good one!

When we did it years ago, I just gave my other guests one of my MB to use and it worked fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter