MYW w/ Dining at DTD

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
What are your sit down & counter options for DTD on the Dining plan? I heard some new places were added to the plan? Anyone know? Thanks! :flower:

http://www.mousesavers.com/mywplusdining.html

Check this site for info. You can download the brochure, which has a list of participating restaurants. The site also lists a couple of places that have recently been added, but are not in the brochure yet.

When I checked last, Cap'n Jacks (sit-down) was the only place on the plan. I think someone reported being able to use it at a CS place, but they were given a spending limit. Not sure if that hiccup has been cleared up yet......

Yeah, it does. I'm getting around it by doing DTD meals on the days we won't be in the parks anyway - 1st or last, probably.

What would have been really nice is if the plan covered ANY WDW restaurant. Maybe someday..... :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter