My Wedding Video is Up!

sharktums

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone!

I finally put my wedding video online so others can see it! Keep in mind this is a totally amateur video. My husband, myself, and our friends filmed...then I edited it together when we got home! I think it came out pretty awesome! It encompasses the rehearsal, Illuminations Dessert Party, Ceremony at Wedding Pavilion, and Reception at Boardwalk! Let me know what you think!

www.elissaalvey.com

Elissa
11/22/03
WP/BW

I'm sorry I can't download it, but your photos are beautiful!!

Best wishes on a long and happy marriage!

Lisajl:D

Very Beautiful. Congratulations and Best Wishes on your new life together.

That was pretty doggone impressive for not having been done by professionals! I was about ready to cry. I never got to have a wedding like that, in Disney or out, and for that matter I never will. Yours brought a smile to my face...congratulations!!

DH and I are renewing our vows in 2006 here on one of the beautiful beaches of the panhandle and I can't wait. Always thought Disney weddings were so beautiful...they are just far out of my budget. :(

Elissa, your wedding video is beautiful. I would've never thought that "amateurs" did this. it really gave me some great ideas for my wedding in september. congratulations and best of luck to you and your prince!!

Thanks everyone for your kind words! If anyone needs help, or are considering the "do it yourself" approach to videography just let me know! I'm happy to help!

Elissa
WP/BW
11/22/03

What I like most about your video is there is a sense of character to it! The "Professional" ones I've seen really seem to lose that and wind up being very cookie-cutter. Since most professional wedding videos follow the exact same format with a "insert married couple" here and there forumla.

Great job!

sharktums- I was finally able to download your video and let me tell you, you did a great job!!! I wish I was as talented
:)

It looks like you had a wonderful day. Congrats!!

Now THAT was neat, Elissa!!!!! I really enjoyed it, a LOT. The videoing was great, you guys looked like you were have a blast. I really enjoyed the look of you both silhouetted at Illuminations and dancing with the characters. The music background was so nice and appropriate, Alanis Morissette? Thanks for sharing, congratulations and best wishes to you both. ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Dan

PS: Please stop by the Community Board, Elissa, and say hello. :wave2:

^ Avril Lavigne - I'm With You

That's the song I used...and I might just drop by the community board! I really like this group! It's all Barry Hom's fault, he got me into it!

Elissa

Thanks to Dan alerting us on the CB of this video, I had to come check it out. That is amazing!!!! You had a beautiful wedding, and it looks like you had blast too. I love the Illumination shots with the Mickey & Minnie ears.
Congratulations!!!!

Elissa,
Your photos are beautiful. I am trying to download the video to watch. My daughter is getting married at WDW in May. She is planning on doing the MK photo shot. I'm curious, the Haunted Mansion photos, were they hard to get? That is my daughter's favorite and I would love to see pictures of them there. Even my oldest son was impressed with your photos, especially the Haunted Mansion ones. Another question for you? How do you get to the park in the morning and do they allow anyone else to go in with you?
Congratulations on your marriage, may it always be blessed with pixie dust!
Diane =0)

Whitegloves

For the MK shoot you have to be up at the crack of dawn especially if you want Disney Cosmetoology to do your hair and make-up we're talkinga bout 4am here ;)

You need to be in the park before opening this can be before 7 in the morning. Only the Bride and Groom are allowed to go with the photographer for more details go to this link :

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=498943

sharktums! oh my!

FABULOUS video! how did you make that? I work on Mac's and use imove, is that how you did it? that does not look ameture to me! I showed it to my family and bridesmaids and they all went nuts over it! We are doing the pavillion, and desert party for Illuminations as well and that gave them some idea of just HOW GREAT it is all going to be!

I too loved the silo shot of the ears in front of the fireworks! I am so excited!

and your dress!

BRAVO! job well done...and congratulations!

couldn't get the video but the pics are great:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter