my wedding plans

tinkerbela

Disney fan since birth. Loves things all Tinker Be
well, for starters, rob and i are getting married on september 29th, 2004. we're having the ceremony at the pavilion at 10 am. we're planning to stay there for about two weeks, which means our honeymoon will be in wdw!! where else, right?
our reception is probably going to be at the atlantic dance hall. we're looking to stay at the wilderness lodge for a few days and then stay at the all star movies for the rest of the trip. umm.... i can't think of anything else at the moment, but i will let you all know!!

Sounds fab - I love the look of the ADH it looks great I wish we had lots of guests (and money LOL) to have a do there :)

We're doing YC Gazebo (The Yacht Club is our most favourite resort and holds special memories for us ;)) and then Ariel's at the Beach Club. We're honeymooning on the DCL Magic and then back to WDW for 5 nights at Beach Club Villas. We're staying at the Yacht Club for 4 nights over the wedding.

I think 2 weeks at WDW will be wonderful. I'm stying at WL in December for the first time have you stayed there before - it does look so magical :)

Can't wait to hear more details as you get them.

i just noticed that you'll be in wdw for 4 weeks. 4 weeks? oh my! i wish i could be there for 4 weeks? i bet you'll get to see every single show, go on every single ride, meet every character and eat at every single restaurant in all the parks. lucky you! can you adopt me?:crazy:

Hi tinkerbela

LOL on that adoption ;)

I'd already booked my long WDW stay before the wedding was planned so kinda wish I wasn't there for so long but I had a fully paid non-transferable flights sooo I had to tell my FH that I'll try and not to spend too much money he's not joining me until 21st December ;) ;)

I love food and I really really hope to try out some more WDW restaurants whilst I'm there but I seem to have PS for all my old favourites. I plan to see as much as I possible can that's for sure.

for our photographer, we chose randy chapman. the package we chose, which i have to dig out the paperwork to tell you all what it is but it's all good, is 17750.

as far as i know, we're going to have video coverage of the wedding only. i have to talk to rob to see what's final and all and then i'll let you know.

ok everyone. some updated news. the three hotels that we picked for our guests are: ASM, Contemporary and Boardwalk.
we ourselves are probably staying at ASM due to $$$ issues.

i'm getting enough issues from the parents of my flower girls. the mother wanted contemporary because of monorail so we changed the original hotels ( ASM, CSR, WL) to give her the contemporary. now her husband wants GF because he claims he can get a better package deal with meals included.

NO ONE CAN SEEM TO GRASP THE IDEA THAT WE NEED TO MEET OUR 25 ROOM NIGHT REQUIREMENTS FROM THESE HOTELS!!!
:headache::headache::headache:

This may have changed, but ask your EM or SM... It used to be that any nights your guests booked at WDW Resorts counted towards your room nights, but you could only pick three to offer discounted rooms. We were told if guests wanted to stay somewhere else that was fine, just get the confirmation number and the nights would count towards our minimum. The difference being only which hotels had special discounted rooms...

ahh!! i see. thank you. that relieves some tension from my tight neck muscles. i will have to remember that helpful tip. thank you very much. rob and i have a notebook where we write down all the questions we have. i have to add this problem to our question list. thanks again.

Andrea is right this is indeed the case.

We have chosen the YC, CBR and AS-Movies

But most of our guests are staying at the Boardwalk DVC and this ofcourse adds to our room night minimum which is brilliant.

The only hotels that won't add to your minimum are the Swan and Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter