• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My updated dinner itinerary. Tell me what you think.

theguda

Mouseketeer
My wife and I have been to WDW 5 or 6 times in the past decade. This will be the 2nd trip for our 2 daughters (6 and 4 years old).

Day 1: Ohana @ 5:15pm- We've been here once (a few years back) and we loved the atmosphere but weren't that impressed with the food. We think our kids will think it's cool...and so many people love this place we figured we'd give it another shot.

Day 2: Boma @ 5pm- This will be a new one for us. We're planning to watch the African storytelling at the Lodge after dinner...then do the night vision thing to see the animals. Has anyone done this before?

Day 3: Le Cellier @ 6:25pm- Our favorite WDW restaurant. We're going twice! YEAH!!!

Day 4: Whispering Canyon @ 5pm- I'm skeptical about this place but some of our friends LOVE it. So we're going here, then over to the Campgounds for the Chip and Dale Sing-A-Long. Again....has anyone done this before?

Day 5: Sanaa @ 5:45pm- This is a new place that my wife and I are excited to try. Plus, it seems like a cool location for the kids to see a lot of neat stuff.

Day 6: Kona Cafe @ 6:55pm- Probably my 2nd favorite restaurant. We usually visit Kona once during our stay.

Day 7: Le Cellier @ 6:25pm- I fell into this ADR after I heard the rumor about Le Cellier going to a 2 TS credit restaurant in 2011.

Overall....I'm REALLY excited about our choices. We're going to some new places...but we also got some great ADR times at some difficult places. So...what do you think?

I like Ohana better for breakfast than dinner, but i think the food has improved for dinner so you should enjoy it.

We stayed at AKL a year or so ago and did this. It was a great time. My DD was 8 at the time and was fascinated with the night vision (OK, so was I, gadgets are cool).

We havent done dinner at WC, but I keep meaning to, it has a great reputation. We usually stay at the Fort, so do the campfire sing-a-long and movie often. It is alot of fun, they have smores stuff available to purchase if you don't bring your own. Chip and Dale come around the crowd and sign autographs and do pictures. Then it is time to sit back and watch the movie. A fair number of people leave before the movie, so if you plan on staying, you can move to better seats when it starts. The movie schedule is usually posted on the camping forum at the beginning of the month, so youu can know in advance what will be playing.

You don't have anything other than Epcot and resorts, are you planning on leaving the parks everyday? I know we usually plan on Crystal Palace one night so we don't have to leave MK.

Overall, some very good food choices and entertaining as well.

Yeah....we usually get up, have breakfast then head to the park. We'll hang out for a few hours, get lunch then head back to the resort to swim and rest. Then we'll head out for dinner...then back to the park (or in our case this year, to the Sing-A-Long and African Storytelling).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter