• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

my ticket experience

Forgot to let you know. We went from a Standard room @139/night to a Courtyard Family Suite @99/night with the Annual Pass Discount at Cabana Bay
I will have the AP the day before we check in, so should be no issues :)

Forgot to let you know. We went from a Standard room @139/night to a Courtyard Family Suite @99/night with the Annual Pass Discount at Cabana Bay

Holy crap, what a deal! How'd you pull that off, all I'm seeing is $124/night for my week!

Holy crap, what a deal! How'd you pull that off, all I'm seeing is $124/night for my week!

It was right on their website. I couldn't believe it either, but I took it!! Annual Pass holder rates are pretty awesome during quiet times :worship:

when are you going?

Were your B2G1F tickets from UT? If so did they have an expiration date (I just got mine and they do)? Im going to be exchanging them next week for Seasonal AP's and dont want any surprises.

Were your B2G1F tickets from UT? If so did they have an expiration date (I just got mine and they do)? Im going to be exchanging them next week for Seasonal AP's and dont want any surprises.

Yes they were from Undercover Tourist. I don't remember seeing a date on them, however I wasn't really looking either.

Worth the few minutes to the end of the day to check it out though!!

did you have any trouble upgrading these tickets?

I can say we had no problem upgrading. Just do it AFTER you activate it the first day...on your way out of the park. I upgraded at 10.00 per ticket for a Seasonal Pass. My husband had a 2 day base ticket and we upgraded him for 53 dollars to a seasonal pass.

I can say we had no problem upgrading. Just do it AFTER you activate it the first day...on your way out of the park. I upgraded at 10.00 per ticket for a Seasonal Pass. My husband had a 2 day base ticket and we upgraded him for 53 dollars to a seasonal pass.

Did your tickets have an expiration date on them? Mine expire a year from today and I am going next weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter