My reviews of restaurants

autismgoesdisney

DIS Veteran
I figured since I asked for so much help, I should come back with the reviews so here goes!

Cape May Cafe -- great buffet. I'm from NJ and seriously we all loved it. The seafood was delish!

Beirgarten -- This one is a good choice. My kids love the entertainment, and the food is good too.

Chef Mickeys -- we did dinner here and I have to be honest, the food choices are not great. The food is mediocre at best. BUT the characters are awesome. My daughter's face made it all worthwhile for me! I think next time We would go back to Tusker House for breakfast though!

Raglan Road -- Our party of 13 was split on this one. The service was the worst in all of Disney as we were told that they are not a Disney owned restaurant. My food and dessert were amazing, however my sister's steak was awful. With that said, we travelled with my nephew who is severely allergic to nuts. He had no issues at ANY Disney restaurant except this one. They put some sort of sauce on the fruit (my sister asked for dry), and he ended up having a reaction (his throat was closing up!). All is ok, but the manager was awful, seriously. She basically asked us "what we need her to do". My sister said "I gave my son medication and he's ok but I wanted you aware if you try to serve that to someone else with allergies", and the lady walked away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would NEVER go back based on this.

Mama Melrose -- I see why it gets a bad rap, however it is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I ordered the calamari for appetizer and it had too much pepper. It wasn't good at all. Then I ordered the flatbread with shrimp and it was ok. I would personally not go back, but it wasn't horrible by any means. We had the Fantasmic Dining Package and that made it worth it.

Ohanas -- our favorite meal of the week. The salad and appetizers were to die for! The meat was great, but I definitely liked the appetizers more! The dessert was to die for!!!! I learned I love bread pudding on this trip!

Akershus - my second favorite meal of the week. The princesses rock (we got Jasmine, Cinderella, Belle and Ariel), and the food was awesome. The service was the best of all the restaurants. Delish!!!!!

I figured since I asked for so much help, I should come back with the reviews so here goes!

Cape May Cafe -- great buffet. I'm from NJ and seriously we all loved it. The seafood was delish!

Beirgarten -- This one is a good choice. My kids love the entertainment, and the food is good too.

Chef Mickeys -- we did dinner here and I have to be honest, the food choices are not great. The food is mediocre at best. BUT the characters are awesome. My daughter's face made it all worthwhile for me! I think next time We would go back to Tusker House for breakfast though!

Raglan Road -- Our party of 13 was split on this one. The service was the worst in all of Disney as we were told that they are not a Disney owned restaurant. My food and dessert were amazing, however my sister's steak was awful. With that said, we travelled with my nephew who is severely allergic to nuts. He had no issues at ANY Disney restaurant except this one. They put some sort of sauce on the fruit (my sister asked for dry), and he ended up having a reaction (his throat was closing up!). All is ok, but the manager was awful, seriously. She basically asked us "what we need her to do". My sister said "I gave my son medication and he's ok but I wanted you aware if you try to serve that to someone else with allergies", and the lady walked away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would NEVER go back based on this.

Mama Melrose -- I see why it gets a bad rap, however it is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I ordered the calamari for appetizer and it had too much pepper. It wasn't good at all. Then I ordered the flatbread with shrimp and it was ok. I would personally not go back, but it wasn't horrible by any means. We had the Fantasmic Dining Package and that made it worth it.

Ohanas -- our favorite meal of the week. The salad and appetizers were to die for! The meat was great, but I definitely liked the appetizers more! The dessert was to die for!!!! I learned I love bread pudding on this trip!

Akershus - my second favorite meal of the week. The princesses rock (we got Jasmine, Cinderella, Belle and Ariel), and the food was awesome. The service was the best of all the restaurants. Delish!!!!!

Great reviews. I would send a letter to Disney about Raglan Road regardless if they own it or not. I am glad your nephew was ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter