My review of the Biergarten on the 12th!

cissy

Kindness is Strength
We ate at the Biergarten on the 12th of this month. It was me, DH, DD6 and DD5. Had ressies at 7:45pm. We had just enough time to take some great pics at the fountain before our buzzer went off.

We sat with two couples. Early twenties, no kids. Girl on my right was rude to our waitress and offended her right off the bat. Think she was toasted. They did not stay long and left within an hour.

The food was really good here and I was impressed as buffet dinners are usually not my style. The kids loved the knock wurst which is funny because I know they would have refused to eat them at home. They also had the mac n cheese and dessert, of course.

DH and I had a wide selection of things and my favorite was the beef in a burgundy sauce. The potato ball was only okay but the soup was great! I did not try the carving station but DH said it was good.

The entertainment was perfect for the kids. They danced and jumped around. Then a man played the bells down on the dance floor. Another man told a Holiday story and all the kids were gathered around. It was great for them.

It did take us FOREVER to get our check. Our waitress got slammed by everyone leaving at the same time, but we were out of there by 9:00. Walked straight out to the left of the boat dock and got our place for Illuminations. We were right at the fence and in a perfect spot. Kids wandered the railroad area while we waited.

So, I would recommend the Biergarten for dinner with the kids. The timing was perfect for Illuminations as well.

Hope this helps!:goodvibes

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for posting.

Thanks for the review we are arranging a big DIS meet there in August (about 10 families) so I'm glad you enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter