~My Restaurant Itinerary~ Feedback needed ;)

_GMAN_

Earning My Ears
Hey guys,

Here are my ADR's i made: In hopes to making this the most magical i can for my Wife and 2 sons who are ages 9 and 7. If you have other suggestions that can improve on my choices, please help. Thank you

APRIL 3- DINNER: LIBERTY TREE TAVERN (Character Dining)
APRIL 4- MGM FANTASMIC DINNER: HOLLYWOOD AND VINE (First Row Sating)
APRIL 5- DINNER: AKERSHUS (Character Dining)
APRIL 6- BREAKFAST: CHEF MICKEY'S (Character Dining)
APRIL 6- DINNER: CRYSTAL PALACE (Character Dining)
APRIL 7- BREAKFAST: BREAKFASTSAURAUS (Character Dining)
APRIL 7- DINNER: BOMA'S (Animal Kingdom Lodge)

Again. if i should change one breakfast for another OR EVEN A DINNER at the respective parks...any input is a plus!:love:

GMAN

The only two I can comment on are Chef Mickey's breakfast and Crystal Palace dinner, but we really enjoyed them both! The only thing about Chef Mickey's is we spent a little more time there than we normally would for a meal, and didn't get to the park until after noon, but this was a "slow" day for us anyway.

We're doing Crystal Palace again this year, and considering LTT for dinner - have heard great things about LTT.

Oh, we had lunch once at the Restaurantaurus (whatever) - kids liked it - familiar McD's fare. Another TS I'd recommend is LeCellier in Epcot - not a character meal, but great food, and the kids loved the ice cream "moose" for dessert!

Have a fantastic vacation!

Out of those, I've only been to Crystal Palace and that was for character breakfast. Although it was a few years ago, I remember the food was yummy and the characters plentiful. We're going back to CP this trip.

I'm wondering about your (1st row seating) for H&V Fantasmic pckg. We are doing the Fantasmic dinner pkg at Mama Melrose's. We were not offered first row seating, or any row seating for that matter. We were just told to be at the podium in front of Oscar's at a certain time for admission into the show. I assume it is still general admission within the reserved section. Did you get something different?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter