My phone went retarted when leaving message on phone.

The word does have multiple meanings. That does not mean the alternate meanings are not inappropriate.

I will go back and erase my other posts except my original request, as it is clear you are not interested in an adult conversation and I want in no way to be associated with your rude and insulting posts. Good day.

I'm wasn't gonna reply to any of your crap but
If you post some thing don't wimp out and use exuses

How was i not being adult? I thought i handeld you prety well i know i'm being prety mature alot more mature than i nomraly am when things like this happen

P.S if you went around acting like this at my school or another local school you would get your *** kicked prety fast.

He should have called the phone retardant to protect it from all the flames...Let it go. He called the phone a name....not a person.I really didn't take offense and I am borderline mentally challenged some days more than others. Just my two cents...:hug:
I'm a she i don't think many he's have wicked in there signature.

I'm a she i don't think many he's have wicked in there signature.[/QUOTE]

ok...sorry:confused3

wow...this thread didn't go well as the gun thread.... not exactly what I was expecting when I clicked it on it for the first time today. Justish - great post!

I'm a he and I love Wicked! :thumbsup2

Anyway, I'm not offended by the word "retarded" when it is used in the way that the OP intended it. However, I am offended when people use the word "gay" or "****" to express their feelings towards something. I think your judgement of something being immoral really depends on 1) your age, 2) your gender, 3) your family and friends, and 4) your way of life. I'm a 14 years old so I have a pretty high tolerance for words used in a way that could be offensive to someone or a group of people.

Just my $0.02... :)

wow...this thread didn't go well as the gun thread.... not exactly what I was expecting when I clicked it on it for the first time today. Justish - great post!

Thanks! I hope I didn't make any one upset with it... sometimes that little
debator in me just slips out and takes control... I never know what crazy
argumentation it's gonna say! ;)

And I agree... this posting went a odd angle:

Phone Malfunction -> Tartness of Phones -> Correction of Meaning of post
-> Retard is Offensive -> What is offensive? -> Smiles & Fanny's -> Gender
of OP -> How much we love wicked!

Good, well rounded posting!

~Ally

I started the gun thread and am now involved in this one...what does that say about me?!? :lmao:

I have to jump in here regarding the political correctness, yada yada yada. I have been working with children and adults with autism and developmental disabilities for the past 4 1/2 years. I am very sensitive to their capabilities and needs and would never make fun of them. Having said that I think this post was just in good fun and really shouldn't be taken that seriously. That is why I made the joke at the beginning of the post..its all in good fun and I do not think anyone means to be offending...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter