My neighbor offered his DD's $5 to clean my DD's room

stsomewhere

DIS Veteran
:rotfl:
o
My DD hates to clean her room. She is not allowed to have friends over if her room is REALLY bad. It is right now. You can't even get in the door.

Since the weather has been nice , she has just been playing outside. Well, after playing outside all day- it is starting to get cold. My house is the prefered house to play at because of the Barbie house, kareoke, wii, etc..

My DD just came in and told me that our neighbor offered each of 2DD's and mine $5 to help my DD clean her room and then the girls can go spend the night down there later.

I guess he wanted to watch the basketball games in peace.
It has motivated my DD to clean her room:banana:

I wish I could get off that cheap. When my daughters room gets really bad I pay the neighbor girls 20 bucks to help me go through her things. She is 11 but has zero organizational skills. She has very few toys left butit looks like LTD 2 exploded in her room. She has an older sister that gives her clothes but I also like her to have her own so she has 3 huge dressers full of clothes that she rifles through and they end up all messed up, drives me nuts.
My oldest DD is not much better in fact worse she sneaks food upstairs and leaves the trash around in addition to the clothes. I need to get the neighbors over here again.

:rotfl:
o
My DD hates to clean her room. She is not allowed to have friends over if her room is REALLY bad. It is right now. You can't even get in the door.

Since the weather has been nice , she has just been playing outside. Well, after playing outside all day- it is starting to get cold. My house is the prefered house to play at because of the Barbie house, kareoke, wii, etc..

My DD just came in and told me that our neighbor offered each of 2DD's and mine $5 to help my DD clean her room and then the girls can go spend the night down there later.

I guess he wanted to watch the basketball games in peace.
It has motivated my DD to clean her room:banana:

Do they go international....?

that is funny tho.

I wish I could get off that cheap. When my daughters room gets really bad I pay the neighbor girls 20 bucks to help me go through her things. She is 11 but has zero organizational skills. She has very few toys left butit looks like LTD 2 exploded in her room. She has an older sister that gives her clothes but I also like her to have her own so she has 3 huge dressers full of clothes that she rifles through and they end up all messed up, drives me nuts.
My oldest DD is not much better in fact worse she sneaks food upstairs and leaves the trash around in addition to the clothes. I need to get the neighbors over here again.

How old is your oldest. Mine is 13, and she is a PIG. I was missing 4 plates today, and about 6 glasses. They were all in her room. And don't get me started on her bathroom:scared:

I would give my daughter a month to clean her room, then I would go in with the trash bag. Everything on the floor with out the door. She had to get it out of the trash if she wanted it. Only took a few times then the stuff was less. I would only have to get the dishes out.

How old is your oldest. Mine is 13, and she is a PIG. I was missing 4 plates today, and about 6 glasses. They were all in her room. And don't get me started on her bathroom:scared:
My DD was like that for years but just in the last few months (she's 16 now), she's started having cleaning spurts. She always does it with loud criticism--"Who let this area get this way? I can't believe what pigs you guys are!" It's annoying, but also hysterical in light of her messy room past. Plus, it's a bit of a relief to know she won't always be so messy. Now we have to work on the nagging and criticizing towards me or her brother for leaving something out for a few minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter