My March 2009 DDE Dining Report w/pics, updated 6/9 pg15

Great reviews!

But jeez girl you can really mix those drinks up and they don't bother you. I can drink but I can't mix different alcohols or I'm praising the porcelian Gods! :worship:

I WILL be trying a few of those (especially the Grey Goose slushi) on my next trip! :banana:

But jeez girl you can really mix those drinks up and they don't bother you. I can drink but I can't mix different alcohols or I'm praising the porcelian Gods! :worship:

I agree with you. I have to stick with one type of alcohol if I don't want to get sick! ...:sick:

You have to finish up this report before you leave for the world again!!! ;)

ok, so i leave tomorrow for my next trip...so i have to finish this up!! so sorry it's been so drawn out, i can only hope the next one will be finished faster!

Chef Mickey's, breakfast, 3.11.09

With such a late night on Tuesday, I figured I'd take it easy on Wednesday morning. After checking out and having them hold all my stuff, I planned to head by bus to the MK and walk from there to the Contemporary. Well, I just missed a bus at 10:50, and my ADR was for 11:20, so I didn't want to chance it. I took a cab over to the Contemporary instead. Got there with a few minutes to spare.
pic001.jpg

I was seated over by the windows to the left after you walk in. Here was my place setting, coffee, etc
pic004.jpg

First plate, yogurt mixed with granola grapes and apples, and some extra fruit on top. This was really good, especially the fruit it was nice and fresh
pic005.jpg

I also grabbed a bowl of oatmeal, nothing fancy
pic006.jpg

Before my next trip for food, I was visited by Donald and Mickey
pic007.jpg

pic008.jpg

Next up, scrambled eggs, sausage link, goofy's breakfast lasagna (I think!), seasoned potatoes, and a slice of breakfast pizza.
pic009.jpg

Aaaand of course, my little "side" of ketchup. I love ketchup! See my shirt??
pic010.jpg

Then Minnie made her way over
pic011.jpg

This plate has a Mickey waffle, syrup, french toast, a pancake, and a cheese blintz with blueberry topping. I just love dipping my Mickey waffle and french toast in the syrup. So good!
pic012.jpg

I also got another bowl of the yogurt/granola/grapes/apple mixture. Good stuff. I must have liked it, seeing as this was my second helping!
pic013.jpg

Let's not forget Goofy
pic015.jpg

Then we twirled our napkins and celebrated with the characters
pic019.jpg

My waiter saw I was done and getting ready to go, but I hadn't seen Pluto yet, so he got him to come over.
pic027.jpg

Oh and lookie here, I must have walked the buffet before I left, taking pics for you lovely people!
pic029.jpg

pic030.jpg

pic031.jpg

pic032.jpg

pic033.jpg

pic034.jpg

pic035.jpg

pic036.jpg

pic037.jpg

pic039.jpg

pic040.jpg

ok, i have to leave for now, but i may get back on when i get home tonight....all that's left is picnic punch's from tune in, so you've seen it before!

Have a great trip! Looking fwd to you next TR. Link us here so we know where to go!

Hey, Marcia! You probably don't remember me, but I remember you--we were on the same Photopass share last May, and you were so kind to email me my pics when I didn't receive my CD. Thanks again, so, so much!

Sounds like you had a delightful trip with lots of good food and drink! Love the reviews!

I laughed when I read your shirt. My 7yo DD has the same shirt. She wears it all the time and truly loves ketchup. She either puts it on or dips everything into it...too funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter