• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My largest counter service meal for one credit thread.

Figment's friends

Mouseketeer
I did some substitutions trying to make my meals more healthy and eneded up with ALOT of food for one lunch, Here's what it was.

Bacon Double Cheeseburger- requested without fries

side salad (because I didn't have fries)

A bowl of mixed fruit

a smoothie

Total $19.78 or one counter credit, this was at our resort so I had my resort mug as well, so for one credit= too much food,lol. It was REALLY a huge meal.
Has anyone else ordered and then went OMG that is too much, lol?

All the time. Someone on our last trip (whether it was DH, DS, DS's friend or I) had leftovers at least once a day. Thank goodness we stayed at BWV, so we had a fridge and microwave. A lot of the time we ended up giving our dessert away at lunch because we were too full.

Seems like we ate more since we were on the dining plan than if we weren't.

hi
am i being thick - i thought a snack credit was limited to $4 or less and that it should have been a counter service credit. please don't confuse me more than ever, am trying to get my head round it for next year!

Depending on who you ask, snack credits are $4 and under. I went to the food court at CSR and they had a list of items to choose from. I then went to the gift shop and they said anything under $4 :confused3 It sounds like the OP was counter service.

Each eatery has its own set of eligible snacks, and in some cases it is "everything under $4" while in other cases it is not.

Figment's friends said:
Total $19.78 or one snack credit, this was at our resort so I had my resort mug as well, so for one credit= too much food,lol. It was REALLY a huge meal.
Has anyone else ordered and then went OMG that is too much, lol?

Did you mean one CS credit? Was the smoothie your drink and the fruit your dessert?

Yes and yes. Sorry about the confusion my Father just passed away so I am both here and not here. That's what I get for posting between 2-4am. It WAS a lot of food though.

The Shawarma Platter at the Tangierine Cafe in Morocco! Huge portions and simply delicious!!

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shawarma Platters - served with hummus, tabbouleh and Tangierine CousCous salad with fresh Moroccan bread. Baklava for dessert.
Chicken & Lamb $13.95
Lamb $11.95
Chicken $11.95
[/font]

cosmic rays chicken and ribs combo. You get chicken, ribs, mashed potatoes, green bean, dessert and a fountain drink with one counter service credit!

At POFQ -

1/2 chicken combo with mashed potatoes and corn (you can choose any two sides) with an order of beignets for dessert and a bottle of lemonade.

It was large enough that my mom and I shared it for dinner and still had a little leftover.

>>A lot of the time we ended up giving our dessert away at lunch because we were too full.>>

I was wondering if we'd be able to send our desserts over to another table where someone may not be on the DDP. DH is diabetic and we are usually too full to partake.

Figment's friends said:
Yes and yes. Sorry about the confusion my Father just passed away so I am both here and not here. That's what I get for posting between 2-4am. It WAS a lot of food though.

You have my sympathy.

Figment's friends said:

I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

balletomane said:
>>A lot of the time we ended up giving our dessert away at lunch because we were too full.>>

I was wondering if we'd be able to send our desserts over to another table where someone may not be on the DDP. DH is diabetic and we are usually too full to partake.

We did pay it forward and give someone else a dessert or a snack. (Or I took dessert to go for later) It is your food and credits to do as you wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter