My goodness! I actually got a reservation at BOG

Mr Mannn

Who da Mannn? He da Mannn!
for a party of one! It's on a Halloween Party night at 8:15...but I thought they would never ever take a res for a party of one. I got it first try. of course it is a ways out....
Tuesday 10/08/19.

Now I have to figure out what I want. There is a pork dish or lamb chops that look good.
What would you order? I am burning two credits for this...but aim high.

I hate meet and greets while I eat...I never know what to say. But I hear the food is great.

Great score, though keep in mind that dinner at BOG takes a while, so you are burning party time. Personally I recommend the steak. Mine was delicious! One in my party ordered the pork and thought it was just okay - he wished he'd gotten the steak though.

Also, take heart, there are no meet and greets at the table at BOG. The Beast will walk through the dining room, but he receives visitors in the library. You have the option to go meet him after your meal, but he will not stop by the table.

Great score, though keep in mind that dinner at BOG takes a while, so you are burning party time. Personally I recommend the steak. Mine was delicious! One in my party ordered the pork and thought it was just okay - he wished he'd gotten the steak though.

Also, take heart, there are no meet and greets at the table at BOG. The Beast will walk through the dining room, but he receives visitors in the library. You have the option to go meet him after your meal, but he will not stop by the table.
Do you know how to reserve the library when you make the reservation? We got BOG for an early dinner the night of MVMCP and I love, love, love Beauty and the Beast and want to eat in the library. It's my dream to have that library haha and I'm so excited we can eat in there especially with Beast! Is this something we request when we get there or do I call ahead and ask before? Thanks!

Do you know how to reserve the library when you make the reservation? We got BOG for an early dinner the night of MVMCP and I love, love, love Beauty and the Beast and want to eat in the library. It's my dream to have that library haha and I'm so excited we can eat in there especially with Beast! Is this something we request when we get there or do I call ahead and ask before? Thanks!

There are no tables in the library. The tables are in the main ball room, the west wing with the enchanted rose and one other room, which I can't think what it would be referred to. The Beast does the meet and greet in the library.

There are no tables in the library. The tables are in the main ball room, the west wing with the enchanted rose and one other room, which I can't think what it would be referred to. The Beast does the meet and greet in the library.
Oh I must have misunderstood :sad:

Thank you for clearing that up! I think I had the library mixed up with the third room that is available! Still excited to go see it and M&G with Beast!:cheer2:

Oh I must have misunderstood :sad:

Thank you for clearing that up! I think I had the library mixed up with the third room that is available! Still excited to go see it and M&G with Beast!:cheer2:

Yes, as Funfire240 said, there are three dining rooms: The Ballroom, The West Wing, and The Castle Gallery. The Ballroom has the high ceilings and the snow outside the windows (it's the actual snow animation from the movie!). The West Wing has the enchanted rose and the slashed portrait - it is dark and intimate. The Castle Gallery has a large sttue of Belle and the Beast atop a music box, and there are other paintings all around. It is the brightest room.

Most people like the West Wing, though I love the Ballroom. Don't worry, you are welcome to have a look around during your meal if you wish. The Library is where the counter service lunch ordering kiosks are, but they are covered at night and the Beast meets in this area.

Yes, as Funfire240 said, there are three dining rooms: The Ballroom, The West Wing, and The Castle Gallery. The Ballroom has the high ceilings and the snow outside the windows (it's the actual snow animation from the movie!). The West Wing has the enchanted rose and the slashed portrait - it is dark and intimate. The Castle Gallery has a large sttue of Belle and the Beast atop a music box, and there are other paintings all around. It is the brightest room.

Most people like the West Wing, though I love the Ballroom. Don't worry, you are welcome to have a look around during your meal if you wish. The Library is where the counter service lunch ordering kiosks are, but they are covered at night and the Beast meets in this area.
Omg thank you so much!! Now I'm super excited haha can't wait!!! I got a cape for our wedding that was inspired by Belle's winter fur lined cape!! So we may choose the ballroom, especially since it's not as bright as the Castle Gallery!
:lovestruc:lovestruc408427

Omg thank you so much!! Now I'm super excited haha can't wait!!! I got a cape for our wedding that was inspired by Belle's winter fur lined cape!! So we may choose the ballroom, especially since it's not as bright as the Castle Gallery!
:lovestruc:lovestrucView attachment 408427

Just FYI, you may not be able to choose the room. I have seen where some have asked and were accommodated if they waited a little longer, but that's going to depend on the CM. I have only ever eaten in The Ballroom as it is the largest (by a long shot) so odds are that's where you'll end up.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter