My first pin!

wereallwet

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!! I decided to start collecting pins. :cool1: I have been watching a ton of YouTube videos on pinning and it has really gained my interest. I've been to Disney World 6 times but I've never actually bought a pin!

Well, today I took the plunge. I just bought my first pin on disneystore.com. I bought the Cinema Mickey and Minnie, plus it's an online exclusive! Woohoo

I also collect Walt Disney Classic Collections and I have most of the Toy Story Collection toys.

Welcome to the wonderful world of "OMG I NEED THAT ONE AND THAT ONE... OMG LOOK AT THESE!!!" :rotfl2:
And if you like to categorize them in any way a great place to keep track is www.pinpics.com Many many people use them and refer to them with pin #'s! I love it!

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

Is there a place you can go to see what value the pins have? I have been collecting some pins but I don't know there value as far as trading. Thanks.

If you go on to pinpics.com you can look up how many people want the pin vs. how many people are trading the pin. So if you have a pin that 100 people want and only 2 people trading then you have something, but if its reversed then not so much. You won't find money value anywhere the only thing you can do for that is look at the ended auctions on ebay and get an idea of what people are willing to pay.

Awesome, thanks for the info everyone!! I'm going to check out those websites now! :)

I'm just starting pin collection as well! I bought one pin two years ago at DLR, but that was just because I liked it. It was Scar, my favorite villain :love: Last night I bought another pin, it is the Disneyland Castle with fireworks :yay:

Anyways, I hope to get a good amount by the time I go to WDW in 2014, so I can start pin trading!

last time i was at disney i i found my pin necklace before i left the UK and the madness started again but be carefull not to run or take them on rollercosters they will just fsll off last time i left my camera on a table in epcot and as i was running i dropped my nerd mickey mouse pin on the floor and this family chased me in to the cafe to hand it back to me:rotfl::rotfl2:

... as i was running i dropped my nerd mickey mouse pin on the floor and this family chased me in to the cafe to hand it back to me:rotfl::rotfl2:

Oh man, so awesome you got him back. I think Nerd Mickey is just a pin that doesn't want to stay. I lost him last year off my lanyard coming out of one ride or another and was sad... had to buy another one.

I only have about 7 and I want more, just haven't taken the time to really look and see, I try to buy when I'm at parks bc it feels special to me vs buying online. I dunno, that may all change though, haha :P

Welcome to the insanity! Within the last 2 days I've received 12 booster packs (7 pins each) and two pin bags in the mail. My next trip isn't until September so I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from ;)

I would go to ebay and buy the 20 pin lots. buyer beware, some people sell scrappers. I always single them out, by top rated seller, free shipping, and then go and look at the reviews given to them. I find buyers on ebay to be brutally honest about their purchases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter