My Disney World vacation doesn't feel complete unless I've done?

Seen Cinderella's castle. Last year, we started touring the parks with Animal Kingdom because of a lunch reservation at Yak and Yeti. I felt off until we visited the MK that night.

I also do like to visit all parks at least once.

Must see fireworks and have a cookie on Main Street.

Ride Big Thunder, Expedition Everest and Splash Mountain. Tour the countries at Epcot.

Illuminations
Washington Apple at the UK pavilion and Limoncello at the Italy pavilion
Rice cream at Norway and a dole whip
Dinner at Bluezoo

And Its a Small World - its world laughter, a world of tears... I love it.

Seen Cinderella's castle. Last year, we started touring the parks with Animal Kingdom because of a lunch reservation at Yak and Yeti. I felt off until we visited the MK that night.

I also do like to visit all parks at least once.

Must see fireworks and have a cookie on Main Street.

Ride Big Thunder, Expedition Everest and Splash Mountain. Tour the countries at Epcot.
Never been to WDW but we did something similar at Disneyland. We always walk through the right tunnel and stop at the little kiosk just inside to buy autograph books. It's a tradition that started when oldest DD was 6. After that we walk up Main Street towards the Castle. Well, the entrance to Disneyland was just mobbed when we got there so we made a snap decision and went over to DCA instead. It just felt totally wrong and didn't feel right until we could walk down Main Street the next morning.

Ride Pirates at least twice.
Ride Big Thunder during the day and at night, preferably during fireworks.
Ditto for Radiator Springs Racers
Had a Mickey Bar for breakfast.
Cried during the fireworks.

Climbed the Swiss Family Treehouse, took a trip in a doom buggy, had an avocado margarita, and most importantly...IllumiNations! Seriously, if I don't see it at least once, the trip is bust.

I have only been to Disneyland, so for me it is ride Alice in Wonderland. In my early 20s I went to Disneyland with my family. We almost did not go on Alice. My parents wanted to do Casey Jr. I threw a bit of a tantrum, I am mildly ashamed to admit. I got my way though. :lmao: That is the moment I realized how important Alice and Wonderland is to me. :goodvibes

Fireworks!!! one time we left Wishes for the last night of the trip and my DD got sick and we left and we came home craving the Magic Kingdom fireworks.
Now, even if is only to watch them, we go the first night to the MK for fireworks, we live 2 hrs away and usually get there early evening

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter