My Disney Experience down?

carlypaigesmom

Mouseketeer
I've got a few reservations I'm trying to tweak and it's saying that something is wrong with the system. Anyone else experiencing this?

I've got a few reservations I'm trying to tweak and it's saying that something is wrong with the system. Anyone else experiencing this?

I just logged in normally on the WEBSITE.

Sometimes if the APP doesn't work, try the website... and vice-versa.

Lots of problems with me today also. App and browser down for ADR and FP+ currently. Grabbed Fp at 7am but unable to do anything else in the last 2 hours.

Lots of problems with me today also. App and browser down for ADR and FP+ currently. Grabbed Fp at 7am but unable to do anything else in the last 2 hours.

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg

I've tried both too. I can see all of my reservations and fp+ but can't modify any of the reservations.

A couple of weeks ago I was able to add new people to my "family & friends" list for our next trip. However it still won't let me delete my mother & MIL, who went with us on our last trip but won't be going again. I want to take them off so that making FPs will go more quickly, not having to scroll through the entire list.

If the website still isn't working - try using incognito mode. I saw that tip previously and have had the most luck with an incognito browser if nothing else is working.

All kinds of reservations not showing, breakfast times not even an option at places I know have them. Maybe they are updating? Sometimes I get Stitch telling me "Someone at the page!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter