"My Disney Experience" app Dining Reservation

cseca

<font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi
Hi,
I just want to pass on my experience with this app.

We stayed on property last week and I was able to make last minute ADRs using this app.
We can't make any ADRs that requires credit card hold but it would at least show whether there is any availability around the time you're looking for. And then you can either call the DINE # or go on your computer to make the reservation.

I was able to make last minute ADRs for Plaza Restaurant, Tony's, Kona Cafe, LTT (lunch AND dinner) within hours or 24hrs of the time.

So in case you are stuck and was wondering if you can just quickly look at availability this app is really good.

HTH someone!

cseca said:
Hi,
I just want to pass on my experience with this app.

We stayed on property last week and I was able to make last minute ADRs using this app.
We can't make any ADRs that requires credit card hold but it would at least show whether there is any availability around the time you're looking for. And then you can either call the DINE # or go on your computer to make the reservation.

I was able to make last minute ADRs for Plaza Restaurant, Tony's, Kona Cafe, LTT (lunch AND dinner) within hours or 24hrs of the time.

So in case you are stuck and was wondering if you can just quickly look at availability this app is really good.

HTH someone!

I used this as a same day reservation tool on our last trip. Loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter