• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My daughter met Molly from All Ears!!!

2minny

DIS Veteran
OK, we are so thrilled, my daughter and her husband went to Disney this week and today they saw and met Molly from All Ears!!! When we went in May we were hoping to see her, we just love her videos on Disney, she's real but always stays positive!! If I knew how to upload the pic, I would!! And if you haven't followed Molly, you need to follow her videos and blogs, she has SUPER tips and does a great review on Disney park food!!!

Funny, my wife and son literally bumped into her this summer one day at HS. They were too flummoxed to say "hi!" I was super jealous.
My adult daughter said she was coming around a corner at AK and thought "that sounds like Molly" and she turned the corner and there she was, doing a video. My daughter said she was "star struck" but she waited until she finished her video and then asked for a photo, Molly was gracious!

We were behind her in line for the safari when she was recording once. It was during social distancing so we were able to stay back and mostly not in the video lol.

She’s my favorite!!! That would be the highlight of my trip if I saw her! I watch her videos during my lunch break each day. I tried to show my husband a few of the other people but he said he likes Molly best. FUN FACT- we got a kitten last October and named her Molly after AllEars Molly🥰🥰

I go to the parks a lot and I’ve never saw her. I secretly hope I do but I know I probably wouldn’t say anything to her if I did. I really think she is hilarious. On the other hand, I see Tom Corless ALL THE TIME. I listen to WDWNT on the way to work. A few weeks ago at HS I heard his voice and my brain told me, ‘I know that person’. I start looking around then see it’s Tom. Nope, I don’t actually know him LOL.

Love Molly and would love to meet her. I got to meet Mr Morrow and SuperEnthused on our trip in April. They were in line when the People Mover opened. I loved that I got to thank them for all of their information that we were able to use for our trip. I would also really like to meet Tim Tracker and Jen and of course that cutie Jackson! I got such great info from all of the vlogs and it really helped me in planning our trip.

Love Molly's vlogs. Watch them all the time! Glad to hear she's approachable in person. I always wonder if we'll ever run into any of the many vloggers we subscribe to while we're in the parks.
We met Oliver (used to be on the DisUnplugged team) at a restaurant in Universal. He was a server. Very nice!

I told my husband I *would* meet Molly on my April solo trip. I said I would draw her to me like Ths Secret law of attraction to make him laugh. I kind of forgot about it and then on the last day I was in line at PizzeRizzo, at the window waiting for my mobile order when I hear the person in the next line over say “order for Molly.” :D I said “oh hi Molly!” like we were BFFs of course and she said hi then I left. I went to the balcony upstairs because I was eating all of my meals outside then and sure enough she came and sat a few tables away from me to make the video. I never said anything else because she was obviously working, but a large extended family started talking to her for quite some time and she was very gracious.

I saw Mr Morrow on that trip too. The Secret really works, LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter