My Coke Rewards Changing

I was just coming here to report this too! Can't say I am happy. It seems like a habit now to just collect and enter points.
The last day to enter points is March 22.
The video announcing it was a wee bit vague! LOL! I have no idea what they mean about product codes!

Are there still weekly limits? I have a ton of caps and codes in a baggie and I'm not sure I can enter them all in in time if this is ending.

Just read this e mail too.

I have a baggie full of caps too.

Guess I will just enter the max this week and then again next week. Honestly there is not much there that I want. Maybe the movie stuff but I gave that to one of the ds.
My ds will be happy to not hear me say take off that cap before we have to take it back to the recycle machine at the store.

My brother-in-law gave me two bags of codes from 12-packs at Christmas time. I've been entering the max amount of codes since but I won't be able to finish entering them all if they keep the 75 point limit. And I have no idea how many caps I have.

This stinks.

Well I just entered my weekly limit

Then I went to go redeem it for the movie reward and yup, its sold out.

Anyone think they will restock it or will we just be stuck with whatever is left?

Well I just entered my weekly limit

Then I went to go redeem it for the movie reward and yup, its sold out.

Anyone think they will restock it or will we just be stuck with whatever is left?

I wonder this too. Should I just grab whatever we can now?

I also have a bag of codes to enter and won't be able to enter them all since they are keeping the 75 point weekly limit. I tried to open a second account in DH's name but they are not allowing new accounts.

I was so frustrated when I seen that, i usually get the gift cards. Hopefully they will keep some thing like that in their change over.
The last time they tried to switch it, it seemed like it failed though.

I'm bummed...I was able to redeem 70 points and got (2) FREE 12-pack coupons. I wanted to use them when we go to HHI for spring break but when they showed up in the mail, I realized that they have an expiration date of 3/31/17. We leave on 4/1:sad2:. Since we live in Michigan, we pay a $0.10/can deposit so I was hoping to buy the 12-packs out of state so that we don't have to worry about bringing them back with us. Now, if I want to use them, I have to make sure that we bring back all of the empty cans with us so that we can get our $2.40 back.

A coupon for a free 12 pk is now up to 275 points. I have 210. Oh well maybe I can get a few more before this all goes away.

Thanks for posting this. I probably got the email and deleted it. I have been entering codes on and off for a while but never bought anything. I just grabbed 14 free 12 pack coupons. Luckily I have room in my basement :)

A coupon for a free 12 pk is now up to 275 points. I have 210. Oh well maybe I can get a few more before this all goes away.
Yeah I was hoping for the 70 point ones too. I only have 104 points and have a feeling they will be wasted.

Has anyone redeemed and used the $50 Hotel coupon? voucher? Don't know what to call it. If so, what hotels is it good at and was it easy to use?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter