My 6 year old...

Angela0780

Earning My Ears
So this was our convo this morning before school...

My son sits down and says.. mom this is the equipment i need you to buy me. Pulls up his ipad.. shows me a macbook, a camera, a tripod, a microphone and headphones, and some software to put his games in video. He said I've researched it and i want to become a youtube star. You get me this equipment and i can edit the video and tape it. I can even get sponsors to get free games to play. Then we can vlog every day. We can even do shows about Disney and all of my Disney Games My name will ve GamerCam09 and i need you to help me think of a cool name for our channel. is he 6? I commend his entrepreneurial spirt... but wow. Pray for me friends.. i have a kid thats to smart for his own good!

Dont worry son, ill jump right on that, it will only put me out a few grand! Hahaha! Poor thing, not gonna happen for him! Hahaha

I gotta say, I have a lot of respect for a kid who puts so much thought and planning into his sales pitch. :rotfl2: He sounds like a great kid!

Maybe you can find a summer program where they do that type of stuff? Id want to support his interest (but I certainly wouldn't be running to Best Buy with his list either, lol).

I told him he would be able to use what we have here for a "trial" hahahaha

I am currently looking for some programs for him... hes a great kid!

I will support what he wants to do.. but no best buy isnt on my todo list today. Hahaha

My 9 year old is the same way. He does "fake videos". Meaning, does everything but record. He has quite the spirit and character...I should probably look into actually get him recorded. He is all about the Pokeman..

My 9 year old is the same way. He does "fake videos". Meaning, does everything but record. He has quite the spirit and character...I should probably look into actually get him recorded. He is all about the Pokeman..

My son wants to do infinity.. lego dimension.. FNAF World and Mincraft.. he also threw in some Disney CrossyRoad and also Vlog about his days. Dream Big son. Haha

What a great kid! My son started out his YouTube channel by making Lego stop action movies when he was around your son's age. He's 18 now and still makes videos but they have to do with the games he plays. He is also a digital media major so the interest definitely didn't go away.

His first camera was something like this. Super cheap, but he was just a little kid so it was good enough.
http://smile.amazon.com/Vivitar-Dig...977564&sr=8-7&keywords=hand+held+video+camera

After that, we got him a Flip which was all the rage at the time. Now he has his own little sound proof studio with really good equipment.

What a great kid! My son started out his YouTube channel by making Lego stop action movies when he was around your son's age. He's 18 now and still makes videos but they have to do with the games he plays. He is also a digital media major so the interest definitely didn't go away.

His first camera was something like this. Super cheap, but he was just a little kid so it was good enough.
http://smile.amazon.com/Vivitar-Dig...977564&sr=8-7&keywords=hand+held+video+camera

After that, we got him a Flip which was all the rage at the time. Now he has his own little sound proof studio with really good equipment.

Omgoodness!!!! That camera is perfect!!!

Thanks for the camera recommendation.
My boys love to make "videos" without recording. I am sure they will want to one day. They are obsessed with super Mario Bros.

My son wants to do infinity.. lego dimension.. FNAF World and Mincraft.. he also threw in some Disney CrossyRoad and also Vlog about his days. Dream Big son. Haha

Well if he ever does start making videos, my DD8 would watch! She loves FNAF, Minecraft, CrossyRoad, Pokemon, and Animal Jam. You never know how big of an audience he would get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter