MVMCP - Tuesday 11/15 vs Friday 11/18

jhammond3966

Mouseketeer
So reading these forums when I planned out our trip and ADRs earlier this year, I decided we should do MVMCP at the start of our trip (11/14-11/20) since Tuesdays were supposed to be "lighter" party days vs Fridays. But now I am wondering if it really matters? We are planning on going to HS the morning after the Tuesday 11/15 MVMCP and want/need to do Rope Drop or EMM so my son can do Jedi Academy. But that early morning after a late MVMCP night seems like it is going to be a bad idea. And I don't want to move our HS day to later in the trip because if EMM at HS is still around in November, Wednesday will be our opportunity to do that and likely lower crowds that day than the end of our trip. Torn on what to do though. Kids are 7 and 9. Debating which idea is worse: (1) Tuesday MVMCP then HS early the very next morning - bad idea; or (2) Friday night MVMCP instead of Tuesday MVMCP. That Friday MVMCP is the last one until after Thanksgiving so I am guessing it will be packed and probably sold out.

Thoughts?

Personally, if I knew that we had to be up for Rope Drop the next morning (with kids), I wouldn't want to do MVMCP the night before. But I can't speak to the crowd differences between Tuesday and Friday, I have no idea if that would make enough of a difference to want to change plans or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter