MVMCP Tickets Offered by Discounters?

FairyDustSeeker

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there are any approved discounters with tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party? I'm planning to buy 4 tix and am ready to make the purchase through Disney but want to confirm they're not offered for less elsewhere. I checked with Undercover Tourist and they don't have them so I assume this event is controlled directly by Disney. Just double checking before I go ahead and make the purchase. Also, any advantage in waiting to purchase tix? TIA!

As there are only a specific number of tickets available for each Party the tickets can only be sold at a location with access to the Automated Ticketing System. One the limit for a Party is reached, the availability of tickets for that Party will drop off ATS.

If tickets are available to any off-site vendor (including Disney Store, AAA, or authorized reseller) it can cause capacity problems as well as sellers having to "eat" unsold expired tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter